997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Sneak peak of my new coolers!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 04:42 AM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Sneak peak of my new coolers!

I am awaiting more pics and information and will post as soon as possible.

Also they should be ready next week but will not get round to testing them till the new year.

They will have the factory connections so will be completely plug and play.

Old 12-09-2011, 07:30 AM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Well done Nick! I can't wait to hear the end result. Please keep us posted.

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 12-09-2011, 10:51 AM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Thanks Rhonda I will do

Old 12-10-2011, 02:18 AM
Here are some more pics for you to enjoy.

I should have the info on them next week and the pics of the finished product too.

Once the weather becomes better over here I will do some testing.

Old 12-10-2011, 05:09 AM
shtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud of
Let's see some pics of your car too?

Old 12-10-2011, 05:32 AM
Originally Posted by shtfrbrains
Let's see some pics of your car too?
Hope these will do.

They are old pic's not current as I have carbon mirrors and matt black 19" OZ ultraleggra HLT's too.

Last edited by GTRNICK; 12-10-2011 at 05:35 AM.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:39 AM
shtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud ofshtfrbrains has much to be proud of
Nice pics! Thanks for sharing. I never get tired of looking at beautiful Porsches!

Old 12-10-2011, 05:42 AM
Originally Posted by shtfrbrains
Nice pics! Thanks for sharing. I never get tired of looking at beautiful Porsches!

Thank's bro comments appreciated!

Wait till early next year when I finish with the body work, after I finish all the mechanical work I am doing.

I will have some pic's for yah.

P.S. rep point added.

Old 12-17-2011, 07:34 AM
GT-Silver is infamous around these partsGT-Silver is infamous around these parts
Any updates ?

As i'm looking for intercoolers and so far what I have seen I'm better off with 997.2 rather than aftermarket.

Old 12-17-2011, 07:44 AM
Originally Posted by GT-Silver
Any updates ?

As i'm looking for intercoolers and so far what I have seen I'm better off with 997.2 rather than aftermarket.

Dont worry my friend you will love these when I'm done testing

Old 12-17-2011, 07:58 AM
GT-Silver is infamous around these partsGT-Silver is infamous around these parts
Cant wait !! Did you get these from FVD ?

Old 12-17-2011, 08:02 AM
Originally Posted by GT-Silver
Cant wait !! Did you get these from FVD ?

No but I am working in conjunction with FVD to get the proper data for these coolers combined with the VTG 700 turbos! It will be sometime to get all this together though.

Old 12-17-2011, 08:12 AM
This thread just got more interesting !!

I'm looking for vtg turbos for my GT2, between both FVD 700 turbos or their previous k24 that they had previously or champion 68mm.

Looking forward for the results.

Old 12-17-2011, 03:28 PM
earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !
REALLY like the looks of those cores! If the price can be kept reasonable, these should do well. Nice to see manufacturers going with higher density cores as people realize the impact of high IATs on these cars.

Old 12-17-2011, 03:51 PM
lopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to beholdlopro is a splendid one to behold
nice car. very nice coolers

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sneak peak of my new coolers!