997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

DBC Tuning- 997.1 TT FABSPEED Exhaust Install

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 11:03 PM
Former Vendor
dbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant future
DBC Tuning- 997.1 TT FABSPEED Exhaust Install

Hello Folks,

This evening, I wanted to share a few pictures of one of our recent works. This beautiful 997.1TT belongs to our long term customer Austin. We have installed Fabspeed Exhaust as well as Dension iPhone 4 adapter and spark plugs. Car is a GT silver with PCCB and manual transmission. Onto the pictures:

Car is on the lift. In the background another Evoms stg2 996TT waiting for some serious maintenance and GT2 clutch install.

Rear bumper off in no time.

Another picture with the rear bumper off.

Sexiness waiting to go on the TT.

More pictures of the exhaust.

Almost there....

More close ups.

Ready to wrap this one up.

Fabspeed exhaust was very easy, no dramas. Perfect fit and finish. Sounds great too.

Thanks for viewing. If you have any questions, want to purchase a Fabspeed exhaust, or would like to get a consultation, schedule an appointment please feel free to contact us anytime.

Berk A.

Old 12-14-2011, 07:26 AM
thackl is a name known to allthackl is a name known to allthackl is a name known to allthackl is a name known to allthackl is a name known to allthackl is a name known to all
You guys APR'd my VW years ago. What did the entire fabspeed install run? I would like to upgrade my exhaust this spring.

Old 12-14-2011, 07:59 AM
DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !
that exhaust looks gorgeous. it's a shame the owner doesnt drive the car without the bumper for a few days.

i've got a fabspeed "exhaust" on my car... and when i use " " because they are fabspeed bypass pipes mated to a fabspeed gen 1 exhaust.. LOUD AS HELL and i love it.

Old 12-14-2011, 08:46 AM
Former Vendor
dbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by thackl
You guys APR'd my VW years ago. What did the entire fabspeed install run? I would like to upgrade my exhaust this spring.
We charge around 5-6 hours at $86.25

Originally Posted by STEVE KOJASEVIC
that exhaust looks gorgeous. it's a shame the owner doesnt drive the car without the bumper for a few days.

i've got a fabspeed "exhaust" on my car... and when i use " " because they are fabspeed bypass pipes mated to a fabspeed gen 1 exhaust.. LOUD AS HELL and i love it.
I know right? Sounds great!

Old 12-14-2011, 10:56 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Thanks for the feedback guys, it looks great, nice work Berk. If anyone is interested in doing an exhaust upgrade for their turbo and is in the TX area, give these guys a shout.
Thanks and enjoy.

Old 12-14-2011, 03:24 PM
otoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud of
Thanks for the build page write up. Pictures are worth a thousand words. Fabspeed looks like jewelry on there. Clear bumper mod anyone?

Old 12-14-2011, 03:45 PM
GTS Jay has a spectacular aura aboutGTS Jay has a spectacular aura about
It certainly looks a ton better than those OEM tips - very nice!