997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Looking for Europipe owners within 200 miels of Cincinnati,OH

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 05:50 AM
jmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to all
Having a shop called Turn in Concepts, which is located at bypass 4 and Port Union rd. do the install. They did a massive amount of work on my previous vehicle. They do good work and are stand up guys. I'm guessing it should be on by middle of Feb. depending on weather as I won't drive it if there is any salt residue on road. I'll post up when its done.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:48 PM
jmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to all
Exhaust has shipped, should be here on the 26th.

Old 01-22-2012, 06:56 PM
NMSV8V has a spectacular aura aboutNMSV8V has a spectacular aura about
Wow I didn't know there were this many active forum members from Cincy on here. I am also from Cincy (Mason area) but have a 996 TT with a switzer catless. IMO go with something with cross flow, it makes more power and the sound is unlike anything else. As far as a very reputable Porsche shop in Cincy, Wright Tuning (they also build porsche race cars) is probably the most knowledgeable. They have a location in Batavia and the Indian Hill/Terrace Park area's.

We should arrange some kind of event when the weather improves, I'd love to check out everybody's cars!

Old 01-24-2012, 10:51 AM
superthinh is a jewel in the roughsuperthinh is a jewel in the roughsuperthinh is a jewel in the roughsuperthinh is a jewel in the rough
Cincy owners can pm me with you name and email address and I can take the lead to setup a meet when spring arrives.

Old 01-24-2012, 11:37 AM
NMSV8V has a spectacular aura aboutNMSV8V has a spectacular aura about
PM sent.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:18 PM
pohsjky is infamous around these parts
You wont regret it. I had Stage 2 EP in my 997 turbo for a year and love it. Perfect note.

Old 01-25-2012, 04:27 AM
thebland is just really nicethebland is just really nicethebland is just really nicethebland is just really nice
Does Europipe void your Porsche warranty?

What do these things run (installed)? Thanks!

Old 01-25-2012, 05:48 AM
Former Vendor
stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by thebland
Does Europipe void your Porsche warranty?

What do these things run (installed)? Thanks!
We sell to Official Porsche Centres worldwide but ask your own Porsche dealer about the warranty issue just to make sure.

Our 997.2 Turbo S sport exhaust currently costs $4135.
The installation is straightforward but takes 4-5 hours.

Stef

stef@europipe.be

Old 01-25-2012, 06:56 AM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Stef it's funny how some Porsche dealers talk about warranty exclusions but that talk abruptly ends after they have seen your system. Then the marvelling begins.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:19 AM
airmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to all
SBKim-

I have Europipe on my 997TTS, if you want to see/hear it. I'm about 5 miles north of Antioch, IL.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:34 AM
airmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to all
TDSTTS & JMW911-

I installed the Europipe system on my TTS last spring. It took my son and me about 8 hours to do the installation. (A second set of hands is helful in removing and reinstalling the rear bumper). With Stef's expert directions and the specialty tools which he supplies with the system, it's not a bad DYI project. I think that I could do the second one on about 6 hours.

The upside to doing it yourself is that you'll learn a lot about your car, you'll have the satisfaction of having done your own installation, and you'll probably save yourself over $1000, which you can then spend on other goodies (think radar detector/laser jammer). I have photos from my install, that I'd be glad to share with anyone who's considering doing it themselves.

Stef at Europipe is great at answering any questions which may come up during the installation, and their product fit and finish is perfect, so it fits right.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:37 AM
Exhaust has arrived and I already took it to shop and dropped it off for my Monday install. Arrived in excellent condition, boxing was great as well as the exhaust itself. The guys at the shop as well as I were blown away by the quality and craftsmanship of the exhaust. I only took a couple of pics of it in the box which I will try to get up soon. Can't wait to hear it.

Old 01-25-2012, 02:13 PM
Pic in Box

EP Stage 1

Attached Images  
Old 01-25-2012, 05:19 PM
TurninConcepts has a spectacular aura aboutTurninConcepts has a spectacular aura about
Hats off to the staff of Europipe for building one of the most beautiful exhausts I have ever seen. Can't wait to hear the car with it installed!!

For those who don't know Turn in Concepts, we are a performance facility located in Fairfield just down the road from Jungle Jim's. We have a 5000 sqft facility dedicated to all things automotive performance related from bolt on's to engine building as well as track/race prep.

Tony

Old 01-26-2012, 05:18 AM
Former Vendor
stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by speed21
Stef it's funny how some Porsche dealers talk about warranty exclusions but that talk abruptly ends after they have seen your system. Then the marvelling begins.
Paul, the sport exhaust does not stress the engine so all is fine.

Originally Posted by TurninConcepts
Hats off to the staff of Europipe for building one of the most beautiful exhausts I have ever seen. Can't wait to hear the car with it installed!!
Thank you Sir.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Looking for Europipe owners within 200 miels of Cincinnati,OH