997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Looking for Europipe owners within 200 miels of Cincinnati,OH

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 05:27 AM
jmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to all
Looking for Europipe owners within 200 miels of Cincinnati,OH

I'm interested in a Europipe and have read many great things about them from owners and checked out many video clips of the sound. But it is hard for me to decide just how good and the level of loudness the exhaust is from video clips. So, I am checking to see if there are any owners of the Europipe stage 1 within 200 miles of the Cincinnati Ohio area that would be willing to let me listen to their exhaust in person. If so please pm me. Thanks so much for your consideration.
John

Old 01-09-2012, 07:37 AM
jmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to alljmw911 is a name known to all
meant miles, not miels.

Old 01-10-2012, 10:23 AM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
I can't help you with being within 200 miles of Cinncy but I can tell you that I have heard quite a few different exhaust systems and have a Europipe Stage 2 (3" and a bit louder) and to my ears, and many others that have heard it, the Europipe has a deeper bass sound without any drone.

I haven't heard of anyone ever changing out their exhaust once they have a Europipe. Fit and finish is also unsurpassed and a work of art.

Old 01-10-2012, 11:39 AM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ruf_turbo
I can't help you with being within 200 miles of Cinncy but I can tell you that I have heard quite a few different exhaust systems and have a Europipe Stage 2 (3" and a bit louder) and to my ears, and many others that have heard it, the Europipe has a deeper bass sound without any drone.

I haven't heard of anyone ever changing out their exhaust once they have a Europipe. Fit and finish is also unsurpassed and a work of art.
Ditto - I've had two EP2's on an 07 and now an 08 turbo - great sound and engineering. Even with 100 cell cats, no CEL's. Porsche mechanic commented that the fit was best he had ever seen on an aftermarket exhaust.

Old 01-10-2012, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I will be the only around my area to have one as I am going to order the stage 1 today. I have not been able to find any negatives reported about this exhaust. Looking forward to actually hearing some noise come from my car, seems too quiet stock. Will post some pics when it arrives in probably 2-3 weeks.

Old 01-10-2012, 02:27 PM
dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !
Fly to Athens Greece, and hear mine (stage 1) and skand's (stage 2) - we buy the bears, and dodge the sales tax.
Best mod I have ever done on any car. Bonus is you can pick it up yourself from Stef on the way back, with a small stopover in Belgium.

:-) Enjoy, you wont go wrong.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:35 AM
If I weren't so busy I would take you up on the fly to Greece and hear yours offer. Should have mine here soon enough, maybe the 24th of this month.

Old 01-17-2012, 11:14 AM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
You won't regret going with Europipe, but you may regret not getting the Stage 2. Great sound!

Old 01-17-2012, 01:56 PM
superthinh is a jewel in the roughsuperthinh is a jewel in the roughsuperthinh is a jewel in the roughsuperthinh is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by jmw911
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I will be the only around my area to have one as I am going to order the stage 1 today. I have not been able to find any negatives reported about this exhaust. Looking forward to actually hearing some noise come from my car, seems too quiet stock. Will post some pics when it arrives in probably 2-3 weeks.
Let me know when you get to so i can hear it

I am from cinci (anderson).

thinh

Old 01-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Thinh, are you considering an exhaust also? I will let you know when its installed and we can meet so you can listen to it. Stef said it is almost complete so it shouldn't be too long.

Old 01-17-2012, 04:07 PM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
Hate to hijack the thread but anyone with europipe or for that matter any performance exhaust in the chicago area?

Old 01-17-2012, 05:41 PM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
On my 3rd EP and could not be happier. The quality is hard to beat and the sound is intoxicating. You won't regret the decision.
JS

Old 01-17-2012, 05:47 PM
superthinh is a jewel in the roughsuperthinh is a jewel in the roughsuperthinh is a jewel in the roughsuperthinh is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by jmw911
Thinh, are you considering an exhaust also? I will let you know when its installed and we can meet so you can listen to it. Stef said it is almost complete so it shouldn't be too long.
I am in the research and learn phase at the moment. I have only had my car for 6 months but it seems you can stop thinking about mods if you keep reading this forum. :-)

Looking forward to hearing it.

Thinh

Old 01-17-2012, 05:50 PM
Sladep has a spectacular aura aboutSladep has a spectacular aura aboutSladep has a spectacular aura about
JMW911,
Let us know your thoughts on the Stage 1 sound level and pls. provide us a video clip of it on the street (not that we could prevent you from doing this, as the proud owner of a new EP). I'm looking for a change in tone, not volume. No doubt you're pumped for the UPS guy to arrive.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:34 PM
TDSTTS is infamous around these parts
JMW911
Thanks for your post. After 18 months you have forced me out of the shadows. I am a new 2011 TTS (Feb '11) owner and have also been considering exhaust mods, but want to hear it live before making such a big investment. I'm in West Chester and would love to hear in person and get your impressions. When do you expect to complete the install? Are you doing it yourself or some local shop? Who?

TDSTTS

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Looking for Europipe owners within 200 miels of Cincinnati,OH