997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Bay Area (CA) Porsche Sales Folks--Recommendations

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 07:38 AM
SethW is infamous around these parts
Bay Area (CA) Porsche Sales Folks--Recommendations

I already have someone at Rector, can you guys share your positive experiences with sales folks at the other dealers? There are quite a few around here, and I want to make sure they have my name in the queue for cars that are about to be traded in etc. I've done a search, but these things are not static.

Many thanks,

Seth

Old 01-11-2012, 09:36 AM
arash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to behold
I absolutely cannot give a stronger recommendation than for Terry Erdei at Porsche of Livermore. After much hunting and working with several dealers, I bought my Turbo S with Terry. It's a bit of a drive over there, but Terry is one of the best dealers at any dealership I've worked with, period. You can tell him Arash sent you.

Old 01-11-2012, 10:45 AM
eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by arash
I absolutely cannot give a stronger recommendation than for Terry Erdei at Porsche of Livermore. After much hunting and working with several dealers, I bought my Turbo S with Terry. It's a bit of a drive over there, but Terry is one of the best dealers at any dealership I've worked with, period. You can tell him Arash sent you.
Agreed the Livermore crew is fantastic. I have not purchased a car from them but have met everyone in sales, they are very knowledgeable and honest. As for the service department, I can not say enough good things about them. They are very mod friendly.

Old 01-11-2012, 10:58 AM
AceRothstein415 is infamous around these parts
This is a little off topic, but can Bay Area members chime in on the reputation of Sonnen Porsche in Mill Valley (Marin).

Old 01-11-2012, 04:43 PM
DriftingTree is infamous around these parts
Agreed. The crew at Livermore is by far the best. The sales manager, Kevin, and the whole crew were a pleasure to work with.

STAY AWAY FROM PORSCHE OF STEVENS CREEK!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-11-2012, 08:09 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
carlsen is fairly good with their service. rector isn't so great. stevens creek is so so.

fremont and livermore are good. i haven't heard much good things about marin.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:41 PM
TekNiC3 is infamous around these partsTekNiC3 is infamous around these parts
Perry Eyges at Michael Stead was great when my girlfriend was looking for a Cayman R.

Old 01-11-2012, 10:18 PM
SethW is infamous around these parts
thanks, guys. Keep em coming.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:10 AM
llngoc is infamous around these parts
I'd hate to contradict with my experience though, in fact, I was not able to find a "good" salesperson in the Bay Area and I ended up getting my car from LA for a much better discount and very good service.

However, I do concur that the Service department at Livermore is superb. Much better than Stevens Creek which I used to take my cars to.

Originally Posted by TekNiC3
Perry Eyges at Michael Stead was great when my girlfriend was looking for a Cayman R.

Old 01-15-2012, 12:59 AM
DVDT is infamous around these parts
The service manager and dept at Sonnen in Mill Valley is outstanding!