997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Sharkwerks Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 11:49 AM
Timmynopi is infamous around these parts
Sharkwerks Exhaust

Took my first small step to tuning my 997.2tt today and ordered the Sharkwerks exhaust. Cannot wait for it to arrive. Thank you Alex and Dan at Sharkwerks.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:11 PM
TT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Timmynopi
Took my first small step to tuning my 997.2tt today and ordered the Sharkwerks exhaust. Cannot wait for it to arrive. Thank you Alex and Dan at Sharkwerks.
I just ordered mine on Monday. Seems like we have the same car too
Alex was a real pleasure to work with.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by TT Chris
Alex was great, and now I have my fingers crossed that the sound would be great too

Old 01-20-2012, 10:09 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Aw thanks and we did one late last week again which was fun No more vacuum-sound from a 150K car!
Originally Posted by TT Chris
Thanks for the support TT Chris and hope you enjoy it
Alex was great, and now I have my fingers crossed that the sound would be great too
Roger that and let us know!

Old 01-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
I can tell you that it will transform the personality of your car. I LOVE mine. It is how the car should come from the factory.

Old 01-21-2012, 06:06 PM
RacerRm1 is infamous around these parts
you guys are gonna love it i got mine last month and its the best thing i ever did to my car loving every second of driving it!! many thanks to Alex and Sharkwreks!!

Old 01-26-2012, 10:21 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Periokid
I can tell you that it will transform the personality of your car. I LOVE mine. It is how the car should come from the factory.
Thanks man and glad you're enjoying it! Did another one here (a 6speed) yesterday right off the show floor

Originally Posted by RacerRm1
you guys are gonna love it i got mine last month and its the best thing i ever did to my car loving every second of driving it!! many thanks to Alex and Sharkwreks!!
Aw thanks for the kind words and so glad you like it They're getting out there now to others areas of our planet:P You know how sharks are they travel in all waters:P

Old 01-26-2012, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by sharkster
Thanks man and glad you're enjoying it! Did another one here (a 6speed) yesterday right off the show floor

Aw thanks for the kind words and so glad you like it They're getting out there now to others areas of our planet:P You know how sharks are they travel in all waters:P

One managed to travel all the way to planet Syracuse! cant wait when it arrives tomorrow!

Old 01-26-2012, 02:06 PM
OneBadGTR is a jewel in the roughOneBadGTR is a jewel in the roughOneBadGTR is a jewel in the roughOneBadGTR is a jewel in the rough
Was thinking about ordering one too. Only problem is I have the softronic tune on the car, wonder if that will cause any problems? Also, want to make sure there is absolutely no drone.....

Old 01-27-2012, 09:00 AM
OneBadGTR is a jewel in the roughOneBadGTR is a jewel in the roughOneBadGTR is a jewel in the roughOneBadGTR is a jewel in the rough
Any reply about drone? Tune?

Old 01-27-2012, 10:43 AM
One managed to travel all the way to planet Syracuse! cant wait when it arrives tomorrow!
Hehe indeed!!!! Hope you enjoy it
Originally Posted by OneBadGTR
Was thinking about ordering one too. Only problem is I have the softronic tune on the car, wonder if that will cause any problems? Also, want to make sure there is absolutely no drone.....
Nothing to worry about in terms of software. There's less back pressure so you'll have a quicker spool but with the stock cats you won't have issues either.
Any reply about drone? Tune?
None we promise but if for some reason you don't like it or find some we'll take it back In my old age (LOL!) I've gotten to the point where I just can't stand drone/resonance and hence none of the stuff we do will have it (except for a track/race GT3 exhaust but that's different!).

Old 01-27-2012, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster
Hehe indeed!!!! Hope you enjoy it

Nothing to worry about in terms of software. There's less back pressure so you'll have a quicker spool but with the stock cats you won't have issues either.

None we promise but if for some reason you don't like it or find some we'll take it back In my old age (LOL!) I've gotten to the point where I just can't stand drone/resonance and hence none of the stuff we do will have it (except for a track/race GT3 exhaust but that's different!).
Thanks. I'll be ordering shortly.

Old 02-02-2012, 12:45 PM
Thanks. I'll be ordering shortly.
Cheers and good talking to you

Old 02-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Got my 997.2tt back from the garage today. the sound of the new pipe is awesome with no drone! loving it. thank you sharkwerks

Old 02-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Aerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant future
Alex -- what exhaust are you doing for these 997TTs these days. What do you recommend for the 996TT? I'm interested in something that will complement the EVOMSit flash, not be much louder crusing on the hwy, have no drone, and still be under the 92db limit at Laguna Seca. Let me know if I have too many constraints.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sharkwerks Exhaust