997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Just when you thought HRe p40 couldn't look any better we get this ! WOW

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 03:48 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Just when you thought HRe p40 couldn't look any better we get this ! WOW

Guys 1st set of P40SC for a Porsche turbo , to bad cars is not in USA so i had to at least take some good wheel shoots for you all ! enjoy

A true work of art in person !

We have more sets on order so we can deliver fast !

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:55 PM
thuggy has a spectacular aura aboutthuggy has a spectacular aura about
Gorgeous. What finish is that?

Old 01-26-2012, 04:03 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Satin black sir . Need at set let me know .

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Former Vendor
SpoolnV8 is infamous around these parts
Better late than never (Concave)

Old 01-27-2012, 09:20 AM
Jdmuscle is infamous around these parts
I can certainly use a set for my Supra... the only issue will be that I have a custom wheel flare in the back and I would need to provide you with the exact specs as far as offset/back spacing goes...

What do you think the lead time on getting a set of these wheels and what sizes do they offer... I wouldnt want to go any bigger than 18inch wheel.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:23 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by Jdmuscle
I can certainly use a set for my Supra... the only issue will be that I have a custom wheel flare in the back and I would need to provide you with the exact specs as far as offset/back spacing goes...

What do you think the lead time on getting a set of these wheels and what sizes do they offer... I wouldnt want to go any bigger than 18inch wheel.
I have 3 sets of 18" already on order lead time 3-4 weeks ! i can do from 18x8~18x12 with all sorts of custom offsets . Call me lets discuss in more detail and make it happen

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Old 01-27-2012, 09:44 AM
TT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud of
Those are so beautiful. I noticed they have a new HRE logo engraved on the spokes now. Is that an option? Is their additional cost having the whole wheel painted as opposed to just the face?

Old 01-27-2012, 09:51 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by TT Chris
Those are so beautiful. I noticed they have a new HRE logo engraved on the spokes now. Is that an option? Is their additional cost having the whole wheel painted as opposed to just the face?

Chris wheels in this series will come with hre logo unless you don't want it . no extra cost !

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Old 01-27-2012, 10:01 AM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
Whats the sizes on those and weight?

Old 01-27-2012, 10:13 AM
D1911 is a name known to allD1911 is a name known to allD1911 is a name known to allD1911 is a name known to allD1911 is a name known to allD1911 is a name known to all
I'm loving the engraved logo. Stunning.

Old 01-31-2012, 10:07 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by D1911
I'm loving the engraved logo. Stunning.

cant agree more !

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Old 01-31-2012, 10:07 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by RCNJ
Whats the sizes on those and weight?

shoot they left I get few sets this week i hope ill weight it for you !

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Old 01-31-2012, 01:59 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WheelB
shoot they left I get few sets this week i hope ill weight it for you !
I weighed a 20x10 at 22 lbs pretty nice eh and they strong!

Old 01-31-2012, 05:08 PM
Banned
AR Design is infamous around these parts
That looks awesome!!! Love it!