997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Looking for a Houston area shop for my 997TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 09:50 AM
lilindienplaya is infamous around these parts
Looking for a Houston area shop for my 997TT

Ive been around on the forums for some time now, and ive finally decided to go ahead and start modding now that my warranty is up.

Im looking for some shops that can lower my car and install some new wheels.

Old 02-04-2012, 10:35 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Call Steve at DriverSource. On Memorial Dr. He fixes other shops mistakes.

Old 02-04-2012, 10:45 AM
BMR-USA is infamous around these parts
Ditto.

I've worked with several tuners and Steve at Driversource is without a doubt the best. You wont be disappointed.

Old 02-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Thanks guys gave Driversource a call and now im waiting on Steve to get back in touch with me.

Old 02-05-2012, 06:36 AM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
Steve Ott at Driver's Source is a great guy to go to. He specializes in aftermarket work on Porsches. Also on the west side of town is Don Irby at the West Houston Porsche dealership. He is probably the best Porsche mechanic in Texas. Porsche sends the trouble cars in the region to Don. Up north in the Woodlands there is Luis at Autodynamica. They are an AWE and EVOMS dealer and also distribute HRE and Champion wheels

Old 02-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by eclou
Steve Ott at Driver's Source is a great guy to go to. He specializes in aftermarket work on Porsches. Also on the west side of town is Don Irby at the West Houston Porsche dealership. He is probably the best Porsche mechanic in Texas. Porsche sends the trouble cars in the region to Don. Up north in the Woodlands there is Luis at Autodynamica. They are an AWE and EVOMS dealer and also distribute HRE and Champion wheels
Thanks, I actually saw your DIY and was going to tackle the spring install job on my own, I later decided that its too time consuming. ive lowered my Infiniti, BMW, and lifted a truck but the turbo suspension seems a little more complex

Old 02-05-2012, 06:49 PM
bad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond reputebad107 has a reputation beyond repute
+1 Steve Ott rocks

Old 09-25-2012, 09:08 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lilindienplaya
Thanks, I actually saw your DIY and was going to tackle the spring install job on my own, I later decided that its too time consuming. ive lowered my Infiniti, BMW, and lifted a truck but the turbo suspension seems a little more complex

Bumping an old thread but who did you end up going to for the spring install? I'm looking to do mine this week.

Edwin

Old 09-25-2012, 09:31 PM
I went with EVS motors... But I wish i could say good things about their install job.

Old 09-25-2012, 11:11 PM
triblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond repute
Why EVE after all.the good things said about drivers source?

Old 10-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by triblk6spd
Why EVE after all.the good things said about drivers source?
Sorry about the late response. I chose EVS because they were a bit closer to me, and they were able to take me in that same weekend with needing me to make an appointment.