997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

price of next turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 09:19 PM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by speed21
No kidding eh. No flash.....that's totally rediculous. Galaxy next time .
For less than five bucks you can download several iPad Flash browsers. Many are even free.

iPad Flash Browser

Old 02-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sparkhill
For less than five bucks you can download several iPad Flash browsers. Many are even free.

iPad Flash Browser
Thanks sparkhill, seen em. Reviews give the thumbs down so figured why bother loading as thankfully I've other better devices to use, but lets face it Ipad really should have come with a decent flash. I mean where talking apple here...and for i2 to still not have one is like wtf? No wonder they are spewing about android. But if you know of a good one that works properly then i'll load it. It may keep my daughter away from the Mac's....she loves the gaming and takes off with my laptop...

Last edited by speed21; 02-08-2012 at 09:55 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:47 AM
mikegr is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 512bb
Personally I think Porsche is pricing itself above the "worth" value. Just my opinion, but heck as long as folks pay up, why not.
Ι think Porsche takes advantage of the continiously increased sales. Toyota would do it to if could, only numbers are different

Old 02-09-2012, 04:17 AM
Serpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant futureSerpentene has a brilliant future
And why do porsche get increased sales?

(ahem..Samsung galaxy 10.1 ..Rocking it with Android)

Old 02-09-2012, 05:48 AM
carmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of light
Yes sir! then again I think porsche should have stopped at the 993.

Originally Posted by xseal
The real value is a 3 year old, any version, just off lease with >15k miles.
EG, my 997.1tt was bought that way. After a short trip to TPC and some better wheels, I have a better looking, better sounding, 600hp (crank), much better handling turbo (stage iii suspension) for about the same as a stripped 991s with taxes.

To each his own, but that's an easy call for me.
+2

Yes sir! then again I think porsche should have stopped at the 993 so who am I to speak. 991 seems like it definitely is keeping up well with the competition from italy and dare I say... Japan. The same war is going on in the Machine Tool Industry as the Automotive industry right now. Funny how it shows through to the end users.

As cost to produce is going up dramatically these days the engineering expense is passed directly on to get a ROI.

Old 02-09-2012, 12:47 PM
FadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of light
Ferrari are going over the top with the 458, Lambo with the AVentADor, so why not for Porsche?
It's normal that people want it for less or at most to keep the current pricing, but they gotta make more money. Otherwise, Ferrari and Lambo would sent them facing against the wall in kindergarten. Hell, they might call them the people's car (pun intended to VW, who is anything but compared to the earlier days).
My guess: the new TT will cost $10,000 more, options are gonna be probably a bit more expensive, but there will also be more of them, so you could spend more money on stuff that could and should be included.
Porsche Exclusive FTW!