997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

E85 with modded Vtg's? Results in! Amazing!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 10:13 PM
Banned
MannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the rough
Great results!

Old 02-17-2012, 10:15 PM
Banned
MannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the rough
6.1sec? that damn quick on modded vtgs

Old 02-18-2012, 06:10 AM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by awesome82
modding is a drug.... it's what happens when u hang out with other addicts

great build..... alot of power and wont break the bank!!!
Joe ur a full blown ! Junky! You have a pit crew follow you with pails of c16 . Lmao

Old 02-18-2012, 06:21 AM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RCNJ
LMAO....now thats some funny ****
Are you guys coming . Vicious is !! Itchy !! Lol

Old 02-18-2012, 07:24 AM
ViciousZ is infamous around these parts
Crocker. We don't want to scare everyone away from the beach. We play nicely. Lol.

Old 02-18-2012, 07:33 AM
ryder638 is infamous around these parts
I thought since eddie crocker went away this weekend we would all be able to catch up on some sleep. now instead of 20 texts (at 6 am) about things he wants to swap between cars or ideahs to try out, i got 20 email alerts on my phone from this forum. cant win

Old 02-18-2012, 08:04 AM
Originally Posted by ryder638
I thought since eddie crocker went away this weekend we would all be able to catch up on some sleep. now instead of 20 texts (at 6 am) about things he wants to swap between cars or ideahs to try out, i got 20 email alerts on my phone from this forum. cant win
. Lmao

Old 02-18-2012, 09:50 AM
skinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ryder638
LMAO that is sooo funny...

Old 02-18-2012, 03:22 PM
stkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond repute
6.1 huh Will?

That's a nice time.

We're you guys out there today?

Old 02-18-2012, 03:47 PM
awesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by edelectra
Joe ur a full blown ! Junky! You have a pit crew follow you with pails of c16 . Lmao
lol i guess i have some issues lol hanging out with u guys is only fueling my sickness

this car should get into the 5s. Do it on an empty stomach

Old 02-19-2012, 03:32 PM
***** how did it go today ??? I heard someone got the biznesssss ()!&?,/:;&"'$)(/-}#<~}*>?<~{<}#%

Old 02-19-2012, 03:56 PM
stkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond repute
Lol......

Old 02-19-2012, 05:04 PM
ViciousZ is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by edelectra
***** how did it go today ??? I heard someone got the biznesssss ()!&?,/:;&"'$)(/-}#<~}*>?<~{<}#%

I didnt want to beat the guy who gives me all the recipes!

Just kidding! We had a blast today, and running your camaro was great. What is it ? A 600 Cubic inch big block?
That's a big mountain to climb... I should have jumped you...LOL Beeeeep.....Beeeeep.Bp.

I'll Be Back!

Old 02-19-2012, 06:22 PM
skinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to behold
OHHHH NOOOO Willie you let the BOOT beat you???

Eddie will never give you full recipe..He will want to win with camaro and porsche!!!

Old 02-19-2012, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by ViciousZ
I didnt want to beat the guy who gives me all the recipes!

Just kidding! We had a blast today, and running your camaro was great. What is it ? A 600 Cubic inch big block?
That's a big mountain to climb... I should have jumped you...LOL Beeeeep.....Beeeeep.Bp.

I'll Be Back!
I don't know we're you got 600 ci from its only a 598

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: E85 with modded Vtg's? Results in! Amazing!