997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Mobridge Users

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 12:04 PM
SVTHorsnake is infamous around these partsSVTHorsnake is infamous around these parts
Mobridge Users

Hey All, I have 2 an '07 997.1 TT. I just had a local shop install a Mobridge interface with bluetooth, etcetera, and am experiencing the following problems.

-Everytime I start the car, the display says the changer is not available, and I have to OK out of that screen
-EDIT: User Error
-2nd EDIT: Also User Error

The shop says that's all normal and just part of living with the unit. Is that true or is there something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by SVTHorsnake; 03-11-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:20 PM
Winnilaker has a spectacular aura aboutWinnilaker has a spectacular aura aboutWinnilaker has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SVTHorsnake
Hey All, I have 2 an '07 997.1 TT. I just had a local shop install a Mobridge interface with bluetooth, etcetera, and am experiencing the following problems.

-Everytime I start the car, the display says the changer is not available, and I have to OK out of that screen
-EDIT: User Error
-2nd EDIT: Also User Error

The shop says that's all normal and just part of living with the unit. Is that true or is there something wrong?

Thanks in advance.
I have a mobridge Bluetooth, iPod, brought to dealer just had to reprogram things to get rid of message. So no, you don't have to live with it.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:44 PM
NBTBRV8 is just really niceNBTBRV8 is just really niceNBTBRV8 is just really niceNBTBRV8 is just really niceNBTBRV8 is just really nice
I think you need to have the CD changer programmed off, even if you don't have one.

Old 03-18-2012, 06:46 AM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
^ This. You need to go to Porsche and have them deactivate the CD. Car is looking for CD changer and its not there throwing the error.