997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Cartronics ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 11:14 AM
mcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud of
Cartronics ?

Has anyone had any problems with there cartronics satellite radio? and trying to get in touch with them??? I have been calling since last week about my module thats not picking up any sat. There voice mail is full !!!! Great customer service . Cant get anyone !!!

Old 03-15-2012, 11:38 AM
function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !
You try sending a pm from here. https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...erience-4.html
Here is a post saying how great they are.

Old 03-16-2012, 09:41 AM
mcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by function12
You try sending a pm from here. https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...erience-4.html
Here is a post saying how great they are.
sending one now! did they go out of business? i spent 1700 for sat,bluetooth,ipod module and Sat radio was working for 1 week now not working . there phone # no voice mails

Old 03-16-2012, 11:17 AM
RickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud of
I RMAed my iTronics three weeks ago. No credit, no answer to email, and full VM. Another one bites the dust. Hope that Visa can get my money back. They were frequent posters here, and may still be lurking. The least they could do is come clean rather than slinking away.

What really bothers me is they accepted my RMA unabashedly. Assuming cashflow problems (which don't develop overnight), they knew that they were ripping me off as they were doing it.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:14 PM
G-forceTarga4S has a brilliant futureG-forceTarga4S has a brilliant futureG-forceTarga4S has a brilliant futureG-forceTarga4S has a brilliant futureG-forceTarga4S has a brilliant futureG-forceTarga4S has a brilliant futureG-forceTarga4S has a brilliant futureG-forceTarga4S has a brilliant futureG-forceTarga4S has a brilliant futureG-forceTarga4S has a brilliant futureG-forceTarga4S has a brilliant future
Time to consider Dension system

It sounds like their customer support leaves a lot to be desired.
Eric @ bumperplugs contributes greatly to this forum & really gives his customers super support for the Dension systems. I've been using Sat radio, bluetooth audio & phone for quite a while now with no issues. Any time there's been anything, usually Eric has left a post that addresses the problem.

Old 03-16-2012, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by G-forceTarga4S
It sounds like their customer support leaves a lot to be desired.
Eric @ bumperplugs contributes greatly to this forum & really gives his customers super support for the Dension systems. I've been using Sat radio, bluetooth audio & phone for quite a while now with no issues. Any time there's been anything, usually Eric has left a post that addresses the problem.
Should have gone with them !!!! Does 6 speed have any contact info on them ??? I just got shafted on this system . The only thing that works is the iPod !!! it was working for a couple days!!! If i don't get an answer soon calling the Better Business its not cool to do this to people that frequent shop on this forum!!!

Old 03-16-2012, 05:51 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
I PM'd their account here. They have logged on as recently as today. If you do not receive a response, please let me know.

bob

Old 03-16-2012, 07:45 PM
I PM'd their account here. They have logged on as recently as today. If you do not receive a response, please let me know.

bob

Thanks Bob , I just want my Sat fixed ! Hope they call soon . !

Old 03-17-2012, 07:01 AM
Be careful with Cartronics they are horrible Vendors !!!! No call back don't answer phones ! Calling BBB Monday morning . I have been patient enough!

I am sorry to say this but 6 speed should take them off the VENDORS list .

Joe

Old 03-17-2012, 11:09 AM
RickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud ofRickinColorado has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mcjoe691
Be careful with Cartronics they are horrible Vendors !!!! No call back don't answer phones ! Calling BBB Monday morning . I have been patient enough!

I am sorry to say this but 6 speed should take them off the VENDORS list .

Joe
I suspect there is a "padlock" on their doors. Too late for BBB. Call your credit card company - fast.

Old 03-17-2012, 04:17 PM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Damn! Just about to buy one of their units!

Old 03-18-2012, 07:12 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
I'm closing this thread temporarily, Joe, please check your PM. I will update and reopen this thread as soon as I confirm some information.

Thanks.

Old 03-18-2012, 08:26 PM
It has come to my attention that the owner of Cartronics may have passed away. We are still trying to confirm this, but there are several posts on Cartronics Facebook from family members stating Brian Adams, owner of Cartronics, passed away March 8th.

If true, please join me in expressing our condolences to the family.

For those members who have outstanding orders, I would recommend that you contact your credit card companies to determine the next course of action.

bob

Old 03-19-2012, 10:16 AM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bbywu
It has come to my attention that the owner of Cartronics may have passed away. We are still trying to confirm this, but there are several posts on Cartronics Facebook from family members stating Brian Adams, owner of Cartronics, passed away March 8th.

If true, please join me in expressing our condolences to the family.

For those members who have outstanding orders, I would recommend that you contact your credit card companies to determine the next course of action.

bob
Crap! I was talking to Brian recently about his unit...nice guy.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:30 PM
DS997c2s is a splendid one to beholdDS997c2s is a splendid one to beholdDS997c2s is a splendid one to beholdDS997c2s is a splendid one to beholdDS997c2s is a splendid one to beholdDS997c2s is a splendid one to beholdDS997c2s is a splendid one to beholdDS997c2s is a splendid one to behold
Scott took my credit card information on March 2 and since then I have tried to call them and send numerous emails. No luck.

Here is the last email I got.

Your credit card is charged at the time of order, as most items are custom built. We are North America's largest supplier of specialized auto products, as well as a small company of techs with no clerical staff to send email updates like larger companies.

Thank you for your order!

Order Information
Merchant: CARTRONICS.COM
Total: US $816.65

MasterCard
Date/Time: 02-Mar-2012 04:11:09 PM ET
Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxx

Many items will ship within 48 hours, but some items can take up to 14 days. Your patience is appreciated. If you incur any wait, it will be worth it, as you will have the finest product available for your car. Look for tracking from UPS or USPS.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cartronics ?