997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Best 997.I TT ECU Flash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 09:55 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by malmasri
Do APR or Softronics need the ECU to be removed and sent out or could either one can be done via personal laptop?

The APR Flash can be done two ways. It can be flashed through the OBDII port using our provided laptop and and cable.

Or

You can send the ECU to us and we can bench flash it as well.

Either way you get the same software performance and all the programs thats included in the one price.

Your choice of 4 out of 5 programs Stock, 93, 100, and Valet as the ECU only will hold 4 of these programs.

The ECU will hold all of the following options but you dont have to install them but they are included in the price. Fault Code Erase, Throttle Body Alignment, Security Lock, and Anti Theft.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:14 PM
rmx12 is infamous around these parts
you can never have a clear cut answer.
Flash & exhaust are the two more difficult decisions. There is no clear cut answer.
i need to contact the tuners directly and do the research.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:39 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rmx12
you can never have a clear cut answer.
Flash & exhaust are the two more difficult decisions. There is no clear cut answer.
i need to contact the tuners directly and do the research.

I second that Well put.