997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Hobbies other than cars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 06:59 AM
Carlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really nice
Strongman training and competition (amateur)
Golf
Hockey
Home Renovations
Movies
Video Games
Beer

Old 03-22-2012, 08:40 AM
Altaran is infamous around these parts
Not currently a turbo owner, just NA. (Even though for some reason I end up driving turbos a lot...)

Swimming
Tennis
Computers (mainly Linux system building & Video Games)
Looking to get back into a Gym soon
Going to Pubs
Most important starting April: Writing my master thesis

Old 03-22-2012, 08:54 AM
DriftingTree is infamous around these parts
Cool post... I find it fascinating how many people are into guns and tactical knifes very cool!!

Golf
Guitars
Live music
Speed

Old 03-22-2012, 10:09 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
Boerboel
Wing Chun
Gym
shotguns
Watersports
watches

Old 03-22-2012, 10:43 AM
ranger5oh is a splendid one to beholdranger5oh is a splendid one to beholdranger5oh is a splendid one to beholdranger5oh is a splendid one to beholdranger5oh is a splendid one to beholdranger5oh is a splendid one to beholdranger5oh is a splendid one to behold
I'll play.

Road cycling
Triathlon
Cooking (pizza making especially)
Snowboarding
Wine
Scotch
Home Improvements
Guns

Old 03-22-2012, 11:44 AM
Purple Squirrel is infamous around these parts
I'll jump in:

Working out
Boxing
Martial Arts
Electronics
Working on cars (its also good therapy for me )

Old 03-22-2012, 12:03 PM
MBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud of
Gym/Weight Lifting - Although I'm tore my a shoulder muscle, should be back soon
Guns (1911's)
Audiophile
Tennis/Skiing/Cycling

and of course Women

Old 03-22-2012, 01:12 PM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
Taekwondo (almost black belt)
Road cycling
Hand guns
RC helicopters

Old 03-22-2012, 08:13 PM
justjones is infamous around these parts
Mountain Biking
Modding
Flying (I'm a Pilot)
and fitness as well.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:24 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
i don't have a turbo (only an e92 m3), but i've always wanted one...and i like this thread, hope you don't mind if i join in....

--mountain biking
--golf
--photography (wildlife mostly)
--hiking with my wife
--skiing
--trying to find deals on stuff (except for a turbo of course)

Old 03-22-2012, 10:46 PM
vaportrail is a jewel in the roughvaportrail is a jewel in the roughvaportrail is a jewel in the rough
it's pretty amazing, I recently bought a Porsche without being a part of the 6Speed community, but now that I'm here, we have much more in common than Porsche.

In no order:

Cycling; mountian/road
Snowboarding
Assorted mayhem
Work (not a hobby, I know)
Guns
Scuba
Motocross
Gym/ Running
Travel
Watches

Old 03-22-2012, 11:12 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
good to see some other mtn bikers here, especially in the sf bay area. one of the things i like about my m3 is the versatility to carry my mtn bike either inside the car with the seats down, or on the roof with the rack i have for it. some of the best drives i go on are enroute to the trails!

Old 03-23-2012, 12:29 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
Fishing, Ice Hockey, Women

Old 03-23-2012, 07:02 PM
Bluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ExclusiveTT
Fishing, Ice Hockey, Women
I think you've got your priorities backwards my friend.

Old 03-24-2012, 07:40 AM
airmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to allairmitch is a name known to all
Flying (aircraft) jets to taildraggers
Motorcycles
Road biking (bicycle)
Guns

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hobbies other than cars