997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

My porsche came back to life

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 05:38 PM
Nasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant future
The engine is ready to go in the car since the last week, i faced some problem with the intake manifold fitment, i sent my intake manifold bk to emre @esmotors
he upgrade it and send it back.

I wish to receive it bk this afternoon, then i can start the engine by tom=D

Old 04-15-2012, 06:14 PM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
You're almost there. Best of luck this time. What head studs and gasket are you using?

Old 04-15-2012, 06:17 PM
Nasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant future
12'' headstuds, stoke gaskit

Old 04-15-2012, 06:19 PM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Nasser
12'' headstuds, stoke gaskit
Thanks. Is that Evoms head studs?

Old 04-15-2012, 06:20 PM
Toddk @Proto

Old 04-15-2012, 06:21 PM
Got it. Thanks. Can't wait to hear your impressions.

Old 04-15-2012, 07:24 PM
salerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud of
Time for big powah!

Old 04-28-2012, 08:32 PM
Here is some quick shots from me phone, now i'm making engine braking

200 km lift ;D
I will work with todd@protomotive tom with tuning the car..

Old 04-28-2012, 09:43 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
what color is that? it looks great! enjoy!

Old 04-28-2012, 09:56 PM
Slick997 is infamous around these parts
Love those bbs wheels. car looks great. Cant wait to see what kind of 60 to 130 times.

Old 04-28-2012, 09:59 PM
Slick997 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Nasser
Because i want to go for the good stuff, i really like toddk from protomotive
turbo kit and external things and he is a talent ecu tuner
but i recommend a lot of places better then him with the internal builds
i don't want to play around i just want to say the truth!
I sent my engine to Emre for a 4.2l build, was going back and forth on the 4.1l also. I took your advice and didtn send the engine to Protomotive.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:43 PM
Nordic Gold

Originally Posted by Enilder
what color is that? it looks great! enjoy!

Old 04-28-2012, 10:44 PM
Thank you, Yea me to =D

Originally Posted by Slick997
Love those bbs wheels. car looks great. Cant wait to see what kind of 60 to 130 times.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:45 PM
I always wish the best for Emre, and sure for every1
I will build 4.1 block with him soon =)

Originally Posted by Slick997
I sent my engine to Emre for a 4.2l build, was going back and forth on the 4.1l also. I took your advice and didtn send the engine to Protomotive.

Old 04-29-2012, 06:56 AM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
Congraatz shikh .. Keep us update ,
Emre is very great guy and very helpfull ! He helped me many times

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My porsche came back to life