997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Red seat belts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 10:27 AM
montreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to behold
I personaly saw the silver car that you see on the website in Laval quebec last week. They look as hot as the originals! I actually went to see the exhaust system that the owner of maxspeed developed and noticed the belts as well.

Old 04-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Carlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really nice
I saw it too, what do you think of the exhaust?

Old 04-22-2012, 03:32 PM
djben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond repute
Yellow belts from Suncoast should be here next week

Old 04-22-2012, 03:42 PM
montreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to beholdmontreal911 is a splendid one to behold
Exhaust sounds nice but not loud enough for what i'm looking for. I always go for rides with my 2 good friends tht have lp640 and a f430 and can't even hear my car which gets on my nerves lol. Gotta fix this

Old 04-28-2012, 06:37 PM
djben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond reputedjben has a reputation beyond repute
Just installed yellow front belts... Thanks Suncoast

Used the DIY here on the forum.

Really easy. Didn't even have to fully remove the rear interior pieces, they moved out far enough to get the seat belt assembly in place.

Little tip... if you are taking out the B-Pillar interior piece with the height adjuster and have some weird rubber piece that you don't know what to do with -- it goes on the bottom of the B-pillar on the little metal tab that inserts into the body of the car.

Old 04-28-2012, 06:55 PM
cheesehead is infamous around these parts
Yellow

I've always liked yellow.

Old 04-28-2012, 07:48 PM
Jcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by djben

Really easy. Didn't even have to fully remove the rear interior pieces, they moved out far enough to get the seat belt assembly in place.

Little tip... if you are taking out the B-Pillar interior piece with the height adjuster and have some weird rubber piece that you don't know what to do with -- it goes on the bottom of the B-pillar on the little metal tab that inserts into the body of the car.
Ok, I am thinking about doing this in my car but with red belts but I don't know what a "B-pillar" is, can you explain?

I think those belts and red gauges will make a dramatic difference in my car.

Attached Images  
Old 04-29-2012, 06:57 PM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by djben

Awesome! Lets see some pix!

Old 04-29-2012, 07:15 PM
Winnilaker has a spectacular aura aboutWinnilaker has a spectacular aura aboutWinnilaker has a spectacular aura about
Anybody want to sell their black ones, pm me? I have yellow and nothing else is yellow except for the cluster. Orginal owner ordered this way.

Old 04-29-2012, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by SeattleBum
Awesome! Lets see some pix!
Got two more things to wrap up first... Waiting on my LED DRLs from Vivid (shipping soon hopefully!) and then I want to paint my calipers yellow.

Just put on Depot/Dectane LED tails I got from ebay from fishcake321 which are nice, too.

Winnilaker, once I have these new belts in for a week and I'm sure everything is secure I'll see if I want to get rid of the OEM ones. So far I have all my extra OEM parts (sways/springs/links/etc) and I'm debating what I want to do with them.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:11 AM
Former Vendor
Nello@Maxspeed is a jewel in the roughNello@Maxspeed is a jewel in the roughNello@Maxspeed is a jewel in the rough
Hi Guys my name is Nello from Maxspeed-Motorsports, we currently offer the color change service for your belts, results are great, colors are close to the original colors, we have done quite a few locally with all happy customers, any questions you may have about this whole process please don't hesitate to ask, I will be happy to assist you.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:51 AM
skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !
Your photo results are nice...However your shipping methods are too complicated for European customers...We are 4 guys here thinking of your belts so please pm me a convenient way to do the job...thank you...

Old 05-01-2012, 01:30 AM
Former Vendor
Nello@Maxspeed is a jewel in the roughNello@Maxspeed is a jewel in the roughNello@Maxspeed is a jewel in the rough
pm sent

Old 05-01-2012, 05:33 PM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Nello@Maxspeed
Hi Guys my name is Nello from Maxspeed-Motorsports, we currently offer the color change service for your belts, results are great, colors are close to the original colors, we have done quite a few locally with all happy customers, any questions you may have about this whole process please don't hesitate to ask, I will be happy to assist you.

Thanks Nello! I have a guy that might be willing to part with his red belts. If that doesn't work out then you will absolutely be getting my business!

Old 05-01-2012, 05:42 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by SeattleBum
Thanks Nello! I have a guy that might be willing to part with his red belts. If that doesn't work out then you will absolutely be getting my business!
No problem I will be happy to work with you in the near future. All the best!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Red seat belts