997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Huge Thumbs Up! Thomas Classics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 07:07 PM
Boca is infamous around these partsBoca is infamous around these parts
Huge Thumbs Up! Thomas Classics

Incredible experience at Thomas Classics in Akron OH.

I have had about 25 cars in the last 15 years. Yes, a definite addiction. LOL Most of my buying experiences have been at best average and at worst a royal pain. However, I have to say dealing with Chad at Thomas Classics has been a real treat. I just completed my second deal with Thomas Classics. Trading my 997.1TT for a 2012 GTR Switzer Ultimate Street. The deal was super smooth. The customer service, financing and options are phenomenal.

Highly recommend checking out Thomas Classics if your looking for a car.

Thanks Chad!

Old 06-04-2012, 07:40 PM
quick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant future
Last year I almost bought an '05 TTS from him but unfortunately the guy was signing the paer work as i arrived there to buy it On a good note, I did end up buying an '07 TT instead but not from him though

He does have clean cars and is very helpful no doubt about that but you still need to do your home work though? The special order grey TT S wheels were all scuffed up and rashed which I wasn't even told over the phone.

Yes I would buy from him but not with out getting the car inspected first

Old 06-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Slick997 is infamous around these parts
He had a 2012 Switzer ultimate street edition?

Old 06-04-2012, 08:38 PM
svoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond repute
They seem to have switzer products often. I too have bought there, and I agree that they are a great dealer.

Mike.

Old 06-05-2012, 03:30 AM
Originally Posted by Slick997
He had a 2012 Switzer ultimate street edition?
Chad has a bunch of Switzer cars.

Old 06-05-2012, 04:59 AM
quick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant future
I guess, it's 'coz of his close proximity to the Switzer's shop

Old 06-05-2012, 02:56 PM
I think they maybe an authorized dealer for Switzer. I think they have 2-3 Switzer built cars available.

Old 06-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Former Vendor
dk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud of
We have partnered with Thomas Classics as one of our authorized dealers due to their outstanding reputation for making customer service a priority. This partnership has allowed us to combine our individual assets to bring full turn key Switzer built cars to the marketplace. This has allowed customers who are looking for our upgrades to save time and money by offering cars that are ready for sale. In addition, by working with Thomas Classics, it has offered our customers to trade as well as finance their entire transaction at one time. We look forward to offering a great selection of Switzer cars through Thomas Classics.