997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Props to Exclusive Option, MACarbon, and the FL DMV

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 12:21 PM
eagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really nice
Props to Exclusive Option, MACarbon, and the FL DMV

I ordered some pieces from Exclusive Option and MACarbon to make my TTS the way it should have came from the factory, and something from the DMV for a little fun.

Both of these companies were prompt in their manufacturing and shipping of these products. Their customer service was excellent as well. I received a phone follow-up from Exclusive Option to ensure that I was happy with the items received, and the folks at MACarbon were very friendly and receptive. One of the carbon sills had a very small flaw apparently from being bent that was either overlooked or occured while shipping. They promptly made me another almost no questions asked and rushed it to me. I decided to do the S in white and it came out fantastic. BTW the turboS lettering is underneath the clearcoat. I had my dealership install the pieces.

The quality and craftsmanship of the pieces is excellent and I am very pleased. I thought I would share a few pics for those considering customizing their 997's.

Also, the local DMV was GREAT! Walked in without an appointment right up to an open window and was out of there with my plate ordered in 15 minutes. Who would've thought?

Attached Images      
Old 06-16-2012, 12:56 PM
Former Vendor
LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !
Your car looks AMAZING! I love the leather with the deviated stitching combined with the carbon. All of your mods are very oem plus and look like the car should have arrived from the factory with them...well done.

Old 06-16-2012, 04:06 PM
amw
amw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of light
Your interior looks awesome! I just ordered a few similar pieces from Frank as well. Can't wait to install them.