997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

chrome or polished lug bolts???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 09:30 PM
meaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to behold
chrome or polished lug bolts???

Just had my Zone wheels refinished and went with a matte silver on the centers(spokes). well now my factory lugs look really bad. I thought black lugs but with having chrome hardware holding them together, I'm thinking chrome,zine or a more polished finish would look better. Would like to find a quality lug bolt and locking bolt that have the factory cone shape. Love titanium lugs but don't want to spend more then a few hundred. Any ideas????

Old 06-20-2012, 02:56 PM
meaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to behold
well I guess no one has any ideas..ha