997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

New Europipe for 997.1 TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 02:51 PM
BADBRUNO is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up New Europipe for 997.1 TT

I just wanted to put a good word in for Europipe and Stef for the terriffic pipe. I highly recommend you install it yourself, and not rush the project.

The pipe the engineering and the workmanship at spectacular.

Anyone interested in a pipe that should have been provided by Porsche but wasn't get the Europipe!!

Thanks Steff!!

Regards

Badbruno

Old 06-25-2012, 06:39 PM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

Another satisfied EP client.

Old 06-25-2012, 06:50 PM
TT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond repute
Cant go wrong with a europipe ....

Old 06-25-2012, 09:31 PM
AlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant future
Dude, you are like 4 years too late to the party...
I have about 14,000 miles on it and I will buy it in a heartbeat again and again. Stef is a class act.

Old 06-26-2012, 03:14 AM
Former Vendor
stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !
Congrats with the installation of your new exhaust.

The key to succesfully doing this all by yourself is indeed not to rush and having good support. ( from me )

Old 06-26-2012, 03:56 AM
TT-911 is a splendid one to beholdTT-911 is a splendid one to beholdTT-911 is a splendid one to beholdTT-911 is a splendid one to beholdTT-911 is a splendid one to beholdTT-911 is a splendid one to beholdTT-911 is a splendid one to behold
Can't wait to get mine ! Counting the days.
Denis

Old 06-26-2012, 01:47 PM
chesterTT has a spectacular aura aboutchesterTT has a spectacular aura aboutchesterTT has a spectacular aura about
I am thinking about getting a Europipe in the very near future for my Slate Grey 07. The reviews are just amazing. Does anyone in NJ have a 997.1 Turbo and a Europipe that I can listen to in person? I live in Bedminster and work in Woodbridge, but am willing to travel to listen.

Thanks in advance.

Old 06-26-2012, 05:55 PM
JFranklin is infamous around these partsJFranklin is infamous around these parts
Europipe

Stef sent me an email yesterday indicating that mine is now being built. Can't wait to get it and report on the improvement.

Old 08-01-2012, 02:49 PM
JFranklin is infamous around these partsJFranklin is infamous around these parts
Europipe + FVD ECU Flash

I received my Stage 1 Europipe from Stef exactly as planned and had the system installed by Chris's German Auto in Bellevue, WA a week or so ago. It was their first install of the Europipe exhaust and all of the technicians were amazed at the build quality and that Stef packages a set of "special tools" for the installation. I am extremely pleased with the tone and amount of sound from the exhaust. It is not at all overbearing at low RPM and normal in-town driving speeds although you can hear the tone quite well. In harder application of the throttle, the exhaust opens up quite a bit and produces an exceptional sound along with much more noticeable turbo whistle. I am totally pleased with the Europipe and glad that I did the proper research to decide on this system.

Now, on to the FVD flash. Again, I used Chris's German Auto to install the flash. Chris is a factory approved installer and highly recommends this product. And, I feel more comfortable having them install the flash if I would ever have any issues with CEL's (which Chris says will not happen). The modified ECU program was just installed this morning. I'm not sure how to describe the difference other than one word - BEAST. The additional power comes on very quickly in the lower midrange and from there - hang on.

Thank goodness the Seattle weather has finally turned very nice. I now find I only want to drive around with the windows down and the radio off.