997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Blue demon from Russia with love :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 03:44 PM
MegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to all
There is nothing to say, again pump gas... bad launch 2.7 0-100 1.7 60ft... result is

Attached Images  
Old 09-11-2013, 03:57 PM
Giorgos Cayman has a reputation beyond reputeGiorgos Cayman has a reputation beyond reputeGiorgos Cayman has a reputation beyond reputeGiorgos Cayman has a reputation beyond reputeGiorgos Cayman has a reputation beyond reputeGiorgos Cayman has a reputation beyond reputeGiorgos Cayman has a reputation beyond reputeGiorgos Cayman has a reputation beyond reputeGiorgos Cayman has a reputation beyond reputeGiorgos Cayman has a reputation beyond reputeGiorgos Cayman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MegioN
There is nothing to say, again pump gas... bad launch 2.7 0-100 1.7 60ft... result is
Tomorrow I m coming with Gakis to Moscow for the Unl 500 ...I want a fast ride with your car!!!

Old 09-11-2013, 04:02 PM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
Great time meigon , when you say pump gas , how much boost you run ?? Also these num still with HTA35 ???
Which intake styl you run now ??

Your times are awesome ,

Old 09-11-2013, 04:08 PM
MegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Giorgos Cayman
Tomorrow I m coming with Gakis to Moscow for the Unl 500 ...I want a fast ride with your car!!!
Muhahaha, that nice! Time to drink some vodka

Old 09-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by ysfg35
Great time meigon , when you say pump gas , how much boost you run ?? Also these num still with HTA35 ???
Which intake styl you run now ??

Your times are awesome ,
Boost was 1,7 bar flat
Turbos gtx3582 0,63 ar
AMS IC with custom built 3" stock air box system
It's cold now in Moscow, about 13C, IAT max is 42C and it drops to 20 very fast

Thx Yousef

Btw it's legal road, not drag strip, tire pressure is 2,4 bar rear and 2 front

Old 09-11-2013, 04:20 PM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
Boost was 1,7 bar flat
Turbos gtx3582 0,63 ar

Thx Yousef

Awesome times megion , your car is awesome
I thibk if u stroke ur engine it will be way way better ,
Am going to test my car in QATAE mile in the end of this year , i just waiting new SUSP mods and some tweeking om the camshafts !!! Hope to do well

Good luck buddy

Old 09-12-2013, 01:25 PM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of
Megion,

for those high speeds try Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials, they have grooves and offer good traction.

Old 09-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Fadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond repute
Boost was 1,7 bar flat
Turbos gtx3582 0,63 ar

Thx Yousef

1.7bar on pump or there is a typo ? how would you compare Syvecs to stock tuned ECU ? i mean boost for boost ...

Old 09-12-2013, 04:32 PM
w00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Fadi
1.7bar on pump or there is a typo ? how would you compare Syvecs to stock tuned ECU ? i mean boost for boost ...
I got a ride on one of the ESMOTOR 4,1L @ 1.9bar on pure 97ron pump no meth
Built engines can handle a lot of boost with a good tune.

Old 09-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Fadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond repute
boost should offer more power than timing, i dont know why our tuners dont use more boost with less timing, and i know it should be a good answer for that...

that 4.1 liter engine should have a very low compression that's why is so "boost tolerant", i wouldnt run 1.9 bar on stock compression engine with less than C16/E85...

Old 09-12-2013, 06:16 PM
What do you mean? There is flat 1.7 all the way. Car on syvecs is faster, trick in shifting, stock ecu shifts 0.5-0.6 sec, on syvecs you can do it in 0.2 sec
Also there may be more agressive ignition

Old 09-12-2013, 06:23 PM
boost should offer more power than timing, i dont know why our tuners dont use more boost with less timing, and i know it should be a good answer for that...

that 4.1 liter engine should have a very low compression that's why is so "boost tolerant", i wouldnt run 1.9 bar on stock compression engine with less than C16/E85...
Much better to have agressive timing than boost. Boost without proper fuel and timing cost 0.
I have on 1.7 bar, after turbo spooled up, 20-22 degrees and 0,78-0,75 lambda, leaner fuel wont effect on power, maybe 5-10whp but it will dramaticaly increase EGT.
Btw on stock ecu max ignition angle that i saw in my logs was 18 with same lambda... so there is the difference betwen syvecs and stock ecu

Old 09-12-2013, 09:59 PM
salerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud of
Hey Megion, just a few questions.

Are you running additional fuel pumps?
Can you start to explain how the Syvecs can possibly make the mechanical parts in the trans shift quicker? I find this hard to believe..

Id like to do your setup in the near future but want to avoid any drivability issues. How is the car at low speeds in traffic? Any bucking or difficulties just cruising?

Cheers

Old 09-13-2013, 01:47 AM
Basic Sponsor
Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !
I want to chime in to write my experience with several things.

Stock ECU vs Syvecs, i don't believe there is obvious power difference with Syvecs vs Stock. I can run 26deg timing with stock ecu if you want. Thats not a problem.

If you adjust same ignition, same boost, same lambda, same cam timing, there isn't anything else to create more power.

BUT, Syvecs is just much more flexable, regarding map switching, several other control options, more map resolution etc... Gives you more room and features to play with. So you can get more out of your car.

Regarding shifting, i didn't have any shifting delay problem with stock ECU and it shifts quite fast. see below,

However, i would also like to see our Tip upgrade together with Syvecs which uses different fuel and ignition strategy between the shifts.

High boost on pump gas, it depends on your tuning strategy and its directly related with fuel quality.
So you have to optimize your engine build according to your customers driving and fuel options. You can't compare Apples to Oranges.

100-200km/h: 2.16 sec
200-300km/h: 3.43 sec
60-130mph: 2.52 sec
100-150mph: 2.19 sec
Email: emre@esmotor.com.tr
Web: http://www.esmotor.com.tr
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/esmotor
Old 11-22-2013, 12:28 PM
Mit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant future
Yes, awd

235-35-19 front
315-30-19 rear
Megion -- Are you running the OEM AWD setup or have certain parts been upgraded (Diffs, Transfer Case, Axles, Drive Shafts, etc)?? Just wondering how it's handling the power & repeated race use (dig launches, roll racing etc)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Blue demon from Russia with love :)