997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Latest 997tt build - tons of power - custom wheels etc.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 07:31 AM
Tareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant future
Hey David! This project is turning into a beauty! Great Job! I just had a quick question regarding the GT2RS wing you fitted, can you give me more details about it? Brand? Is it a direc fitment to a 997.1 or 997.2 stock bumper? And availability! Thanks in Advance! Keep us posted with this build!

Old 08-24-2012, 07:41 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tareq
Hey David! This project is turning into a beauty! Great Job! I just had a quick question regarding the GT2RS wing you fitted, can you give me more details about it? Brand? Is it a direc fitment to a 997.1 or 997.2 stock bumper? And availability! Thanks in Advance! Keep us posted with this build!
thanks! we didnt install the wing, however the body shop actually called me to tell me how blown away they were with the fit and finish! It required absolutely NO modification or anything to look perfect i got it from NR auto, i have been dealing with them for years now.

i have another two on order if you want one of them, they are available 4 different ways,

- FRP with black gurney
- FRP with carbon gurney (the one on this car)
- carbon base with black gurney (for race cars, really no point on a street car as you cant see the carbon on the base)
- carbon base with carbon gurney (again, pointless on anything but a designated track car where every oz matters)

i will PM you pricing now... your gonna' be surprised with how reasonable it is, for what it is and the quality of it.

Old 08-24-2012, 09:08 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
front lip is on the way!

but in glossy.. if anyone is in the market for a lip, this is the one to get... the quality is just second to none with a price that makes the quality hard to believe.

Old 08-31-2012, 02:48 PM
Former Vendor
everything is installed except ECU and filter..

heres a couple of pics the installer sent me:

everything laid out:

BMC filter (dont mind my ugly toes ):

powdercoated tips:

powdercoated y-pipe:

ECU out for tuning:

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 09-07-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Former Vendor
GT2 spoiler installed... looks great, fits great, what more could you ask for!

Old 09-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Very nice guys! Video please...

Old 09-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Former Vendor
the car is in TX, i am doing this all remotely! I will see if he can put one together for me though.

a few more pics

GT2rs intercoolers vs stockers

x pipe and HJS Cats

BRV's

Old 09-07-2012, 09:14 PM
vaportrail is a jewel in the roughvaportrail is a jewel in the roughvaportrail is a jewel in the rough
that exhaust looks incredible.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Former Vendor
some major updates in the past month...

customer got bored with the basic bolt on's pretty quickly...

out comes the old:

enter 65mm VTG's:

old headers:

fabspeed headers:

and the carbon airbox:

we had evo send some of their inlets to help the new turbos breathe better:

todd also re-worked his magic on the ECU for us with the upgrades

we also added a few interior tweaks:

rennline pedals:

K40 caliber:

GT2rs **** and boot:

full suede MAcarbon wheel with carbon ring (the wheel is 4mm thicker too)

and we had the hub wrapped & stitched

we also decided that with the new matte front lip the back was a little too plain, Werks1 put together one of their diffusers and finished it in "dry" look

and the front lip

i will post actual pics of the diffuser when champions done with it, but the car is SCARY fast.

Old 10-24-2012, 07:01 PM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
what kind of vtgs upgrade is that ???

Old 10-24-2012, 08:11 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by ysfg35
what kind of vtgs upgrade is that ???
Custom spec'd 65mm by Sambo at by design, modified by tial.

Old 10-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Fugazi is infamous around these partsFugazi is infamous around these parts
Nice Mods NEEDS to be Lowered!

Old 10-25-2012, 05:58 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, really coming along beautifully!

Old 10-25-2012, 10:52 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
You didn't tell me there was ALL THAT going on Dave!
Sweet

Old 10-25-2012, 11:21 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Fugazi
Nice Mods NEEDS to be Lowered!
i know, i know, im working on it.. the owner is worried about his lip and diffuser (which was ungodly expensive) once he is lowered.

Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
Wow, really coming along beautifully!
yea shes a looker

Originally Posted by SamboTT
You didn't tell me there was ALL THAT going on Dave!
Sweet
call me when you have a sec, i have an idea for some exposure!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Latest 997tt build - tons of power - custom wheels etc.