997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Kudos to SHARKWERKS people and product

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 06:47 AM
tssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to behold
Kudos to SHARKWERKS people and product

I finished the install of the SHARKWERKS 997.2 Turbo exhaust on my 2012 Turbo and it is the perfect sound I was looking for. During the install, I had a few questions and spoke personally with Dan, Alex and James...they could not have been more helpful and exemplified the best in customer service. Thanks SHARKWERS!

Old 08-13-2012, 08:57 PM
hkalavii is infamous around these parts
I have been taking my TT to Sharkwerks the past year and can't be happier with them. Alex always helpful and full of knowledge. Same with Dan and James.

Enjoy the exhaust!

Old 08-14-2012, 02:48 AM
Tareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

Two Thumbs up for Shark Werks! Called Alex for some advice on some Techart modifications and honestly I felt he knew more about Techart than Techart themselves! His advice made me take the decision!

Really helpful and professional people, will definetly deal with them again in the future!

Old 08-14-2012, 09:23 PM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
they are great ..

Old 08-22-2012, 12:41 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tssci
I finished the install of the SHARKWERKS 997.2 Turbo exhaust on my 2012 Turbo and it is the perfect sound I was looking for. During the install, I had a few questions and spoke personally with Dan, Alex and James...they could not have been more helpful and exemplified the best in customer service. Thanks SHARKWERS!
Thanks ever so much and glad you like it! Those TT's just need a bit more aggression to them eh? I got a good whiff of that sound today as a local 997.2 TT with our exhaust on came by to drop off his neighbor with his "stock" car (not for long). So you can imagine the revving going on outside

Originally Posted by hkalavii
I have been taking my TT to Sharkwerks the past year and can't be happier with them. Alex always helpful and full of knowledge. Same with Dan and James.

Enjoy the exhaust!
Aw thanks! Just keep using the extra boost

Originally Posted by Tareq
Two Thumbs up for Shark Werks! Called Alex for some advice on some Techart modifications and honestly I felt he knew more about Techart than Techart themselves! His advice made me take the decision!

Really helpful and professional people, will definetly deal with them again in the future!
Thanks for the kind words Tareq! Ze Germans do make great stuff so sometimes it can be lost in translation

Originally Posted by ysfg35
they are great ..
Aw thanks man! You are too!

Old 09-05-2012, 05:26 PM
RaWBGT3 is infamous around these parts
always good stuff from sharkwerks

Old 09-05-2012, 05:50 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RaWBGT3
always good stuff from sharkwerks
Danke!