997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

16lbs for a Full Exhaust? Yup Its Here!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
16lbs for a Full Exhaust? Yup Its Here!

Agency Power has just released their new line of full titanium exhaust systems found at http://www.agency-power.com/titanium. Check out this product video of the full titanium Porsche 997 Turbo exhaust for the 2007-2009 model. It includes high flow 200 cell catalytic converters, stepped quad exhaust tips, and weighs only 16lbs. We also have titanium exhausts for the Porsche 996 Turbo, Porsche Panamera Turbo, Porsche Carrera 3.6L, Nissan GT-R, Ferrari F430, Ferrari 360, Audi R8 V8, Audi S5.

Enjoy!

Old 08-14-2012, 06:39 PM
kitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud of
any additional videos? driving w/ interior shots?

Old 08-14-2012, 06:42 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
The rev on my old 997.1 is an original prototype. We finally had them made. I currently do not have any flybys or inside driving. However will hook someone up nicely to do some videos

Old 08-14-2012, 06:47 PM
SUB-ZERO has a spectacular aura aboutSUB-ZERO has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by vividracing
The rev on my old 997.1 is an original prototype. We finally had them made. I currently do not have any flybys or inside driving. However will hook someone up nicely to do some videos
Almost afraid to ask, but can you PM me a price.

Thanks

Old 08-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Former Vendor
You will be suprised. Sending PM.

Old 08-14-2012, 07:15 PM
SUB-ZERO has a spectacular aura aboutSUB-ZERO has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by vividracing
You will be suprised. Sending PM.
Indeed!

Old 08-14-2012, 07:45 PM
Nick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to behold
Interested in price as well please.

Old 08-15-2012, 10:15 AM
Former Vendor
PM sent.

Old 08-15-2012, 11:17 AM
teebo2345 has a spectacular aura aboutteebo2345 has a spectacular aura aboutteebo2345 has a spectacular aura about
Please PM me price as well

Old 08-20-2012, 10:44 PM
raffi is infamous around these parts
ya its here alright.
pix and vid coming soon.
thanks again Dan for the amazing service like always.

Attached Images  
Old 08-22-2012, 10:59 AM
Former Vendor
Awesome keep me posted on email!

Old 12-04-2012, 11:13 AM
Former Vendor
We had a slight fitment issue and are having them changed. In the meantime, we have our other XPipe titanium exhaust that was recently installed on a customer car and we put together this video!

Old 12-04-2012, 12:48 PM
eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !
Dan please PM a price on the exhaust shown in the video above?

Thanks

Old 12-04-2012, 08:14 PM
vaportrail is a jewel in the roughvaportrail is a jewel in the roughvaportrail is a jewel in the rough
I'm the purchaser of the exhaust from Dan at Vivid.

Customer service from Dan was excellent. The techs at the shop that installed it remarked on how incredibly light the setup was. Removing 30+ lbs from the furthest limits of the vehicle can only be a good thing.

The exhaust sounds incredible. The videos don't do it justice. The TT is now raspy and moderately loud, without being obnoxious. It's loud at full throttle and relatively quiet off/light throttle. It crackles on decel. The system did pass the hot chick annoyance test--even at speed through a tunnel (which sounds incredible BTW). Interior noise is definitely up, and for a car that is used for afternoons or track days, I think it's perfectly acceptable. I would not want to drive it for hours on end at interstate speeds. YMMV.

There was an issue with the supplied clamps being slightly over sized, the installers were thankfully able to shorten and re-weld them. This was to be expected, the exhaust was the first of it's kind and overall I'm very happy with the results.

Additional shout out goes to S-Car-Go Racing in San Rafael. Great service, including driving my stock exhaust home for me over an hour away.

Old 12-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Former Vendor
Thank you sir!

eurotom you have a PM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 16lbs for a Full Exhaust? Yup Its Here!