997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

I would like to introduce myself...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 07:00 AM
Former Vendor
Bisimoto is infamous around these parts
Talking I would like to introduce myself...

Greetings all,
My name is 'Bisi Ezerioha, an avid Porsche enthusiast, and a new sponsor to 6speedonline. Despite being on this wonderful forum since early 2007, I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself, and share some information on my team and I.

I am the owner of Bisimoto Engineering, located in Ontario, CA; a premier motorsports, and automotive high performance technology and manufacturing firm. Founded in 1994, Bisimoto’s tentacles encompass the highly competitive sport compact market, and the prestigious European makes and models, including the Porsche 996. My team of engineers and dedicated enthusiasts continue to strive for excellence, resulting in multiple racing world records, and partnerships with major OE auto manufacturers.

The scope of Bisimoto Engineering includes, but not limited to, automotive research and development, high performance parts sales, exhaust design, full race chassis design and prep, failure analysis, performance prototyping, vehicle restoration, dynamometer tuning, training and racing technology consultation.

My team and I are honored to have influential OE automobile manufacturers partner with Bisimoto, on an annual basis, to promote new entry vehicles into the marketplace. We also have strong ties and perform beta testing for great companies like Turbonetics, Eibach, AEM, Webcamshafts, NGK, BurnsStainless and Racepak.

In the European market, team Bisimoto specializes in high end vehicles, new and classic. Recently, my team and I have experienced much success with combining modern technology and electronics with the beautiful lines of an older chassis. From drive by wire systems and the latest in turbocharging technology, to remote reservoir suspension systems and advance engine management, Bisimoto is a leader in creating the perfect symbiosis between the old and new for race and street applications.

My most recent project used a twin turbocharged, watercooled engine and 997 gearbox, transplanted into an older 1976 911 chassis (the picture in my avatar). Fully built, with billet turbochargers on board, made a whopping 771hp. She is a joy to drive.

With access to rapid prototyping, climate controlled engine building lab, full CNC, wire EDM, and fabrication facilities, custom “one off” and mass production of key high performance products, and meticulous engine building services are at your disposal. Access to the local Ontario International Airport, in Southern California, makes it easy to visit the Bisimoto facilities, and provides easy access for worldwide shipping of vehicles and automotive components.

I look forward to a long lasting, interactive, and pleasant relationship with the members of this prestigious forum. Feel free to reach out to me, or my staff (member-name: sales@bisimoto.com) if any questions arise. Thanks, and have a pleasant balance of the week.

Old 10-10-2012, 07:18 AM
Slik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you for becomming a board sponsor!

Old 10-10-2012, 07:40 AM
Banned
MannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the rough
Welcome to 6speed!

Old 10-10-2012, 07:49 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks, a million, guys!

Old 10-10-2012, 09:12 AM
C4TT is infamous around these parts
Welcome! Please share more pics of that Blue Demon!!

Old 10-10-2012, 09:45 AM
Former Vendor
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by C4TT
Welcome! Please share more pics of that Blue Demon!!
Sure, thanks.

Old 10-10-2012, 11:10 AM
C4TT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Bisimoto
Sure, thanks.

That is one nasty Canadian beetch! I bet it shoots out flames like no other!

Old 10-10-2012, 11:20 AM
thackl is a name known to allthackl is a name known to allthackl is a name known to allthackl is a name known to allthackl is a name known to allthackl is a name known to all
the wing is too small

Old 10-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Former Vendor
sales@bisimoto is infamous around these parts
Smile

Originally Posted by C4TT
That is one nasty Canadian beetch! I bet it shoots out flames like no other!
Thank you for the kind words and excitement, however Bisimoto Engineering is located in Ontario, California.

Originally Posted by thackl
the wing is too small

Old 10-10-2012, 05:24 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Welcome to 6speed Bisi!
Always enjoyed seeing your previous cars make insane power with small SOHC engines. Impressive to say the least.

Old 10-10-2012, 05:33 PM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
That car looks monstrously sick. I love it. Welcome aboard.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:31 PM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
Any videos?
Thanks for the new screen saver as well!

Old 10-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Former Vendor
sales@bisimoto is infamous around these parts
Smile

Originally Posted by AWD
Welcome to 6speed Bisi!
Always enjoyed seeing your previous cars make insane power with small SOHC engines. Impressive to say the least.
Thank you, we truly appreciate the kind words. Bisimoto has had much experience building reliable, high horse power, sport compact engines over the years and are happy to share the same technology and experience for our clients.

Originally Posted by 512bb
That car looks monstrously sick. I love it. Welcome aboard.
Thanks a million!

Originally Posted by PacMan Z
Any videos?
Thanks for the new screen saver as well!
Certainly, enjoy!

Old 10-20-2012, 10:58 PM
BiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud of
Bisi, you truly have done an amazing build on a m96 motor. I e-mailed you for some helpful advice if you dont mind sharing.
-Jesse