997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Moving to this forum in about a week!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 07:35 PM
mattgarrett is a jewel in the roughmattgarrett is a jewel in the roughmattgarrett is a jewel in the roughmattgarrett is a jewel in the rough
Talking Moving to this forum in about a week!

Picking up a 2007 TT. Very excited. I now have a 2007 Targa 4s and it just doesn't have that extra push that I like. Can't wait. Will post pics when I pick up the car. 11000 miles and full terracotta leather and silver exterior. Looks alot like mine now with the exception of the terracotta interior. Anyway been waiting a long time to get here.

Old 10-12-2012, 08:51 PM
E90076 is a name known to allE90076 is a name known to allE90076 is a name known to allE90076 is a name known to allE90076 is a name known to allE90076 is a name known to all
Congratulations!

Old 10-12-2012, 11:44 PM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
I am assuming by "push" you mean grunt and not under steer :-) coz the turbo has more "push" :-0 but there are many things you can do to cure that bad habbit.

I too have a 2007 and love it. Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum. Don't forget to post pictures.

Cheers.

Old 10-20-2012, 07:02 PM
mattgarrett is a jewel in the roughmattgarrett is a jewel in the roughmattgarrett is a jewel in the roughmattgarrett is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 512bb
I am assuming by "push" you mean grunt and not under steer :-) coz the turbo has more "push" :-0 but there are many things you can do to cure that bad habbit.

I too have a 2007 and love it. Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum. Don't forget to post pictures.

Cheers.
Horsepower is what I mean. I will correct the understeer soon enough but have to pick it up first. Hopefully Monday. Love my 4S but will love the turbo even more. Will post pics as soon as received..

Old 10-20-2012, 07:21 PM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
Congrats and welcome. You will definitely enjoy the new power and once you add exhaust and ecu tune then it's game over.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:51 PM
Silver one didn't work out :-( On the lookout for a TT. ANy thoughts on the cream white color?

Old 10-27-2012, 04:42 PM
dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !dianic Is a GOD !
Sorry to hear. I can imagine the disapointment.
I like the carrara white, but if you refer to a cream white with the beige hue, I dont. I think it clashes with the silver wheels. Would look better with the gold retro HRE's though.
Good luck with your search!

Old 10-28-2012, 06:53 PM
Passing on the cream white car too....I will wait until I find the car I want.

Old 11-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Oh well after much consideration I ended up with the cream white turbo. Very pleased with my purchase and will have pictures soon. I need an exhaust like right away though. Way too quiet for such an awesome car. Cream white exterior over black interior.

Old 11-09-2012, 05:55 PM
arash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to behold
Silent, but deadly!

Old 11-10-2012, 12:59 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by mattgarrett
Oh well after much consideration I ended up with the cream white turbo. Very pleased with my purchase and will have pictures soon. I need an exhaust like right away though. Way too quiet for such an awesome car. Cream white exterior over black interior.
Post some pics!

Old 11-10-2012, 02:13 PM
fjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to allfjpgt3 is a name known to all
Way to go Matt! Is that the car Harpers was selling?
Look forward to you pics and report.

Old 11-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Yeah. I got it from Chris at Harpers. It is a blast to drive. I have never driven a stock car that pulls so hard no matter what gear your in. I am extremely excited. Auto-x it tomorrow at splash country with PCA should come on out and bring the GT3. ;-) Pictures soon.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:55 PM
BiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud of
Glad you got yourself a TT Matt. Have fun with it!!!

Old 11-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by BiteEmNBeatEm
Glad you got yourself a TT Matt. Have fun with it!!!
Thanks Jesse. It is a blast to drive and to be honest a bit more than my skills are able to handle as of now. More practice = More driving ;-)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Moving to this forum in about a week!