997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

:: ECS Tuning :: Ziza LED License Plate Bulbs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 01:18 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
:: ECS Tuning :: Ziza LED License Plate Bulbs

If you've spent any time around cars, then you know how boring and ugly the OEM yellow license plate bulbs look. They are dim and washed out, often detracting from the overall look of your car at night. Upgrade your bulbs with Ziza LED's and get that crisp clean look you've always wanted.

For more information and to purchase Click Here

Old 10-23-2012, 05:03 PM
ERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to beholdERSKATEDOC is a splendid one to behold
How many bulbs for my 997.2 license plate

Old 10-24-2012, 05:43 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ERSKATEDOC
How many bulbs for my 997.2 license plate
997.2 uses exactly the same set up as the 997.1. There are two bulbs, and this kit includes both of the bulbs you need.

Old 10-24-2012, 10:32 AM
AlexPod is infamous around these partsAlexPod is infamous around these parts
Any side by side comparison pictures?

Old 10-25-2012, 07:53 AM
Former Vendor
At the time we don't have any side by side comparison pictures. I can tell you though the Ziza bulbs are brighter and more efficient then the dim and washed out stock bulbs that detract from the overall look of your car at night, you won't be disappointed by these.

Old 12-05-2012, 02:33 PM
Former Vendor

Hurry and act fast before the sale ends !! Click Here for more information and to view the sale.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:48 PM
WaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure others having a picture perfect view of my license plate is a good idea as I go zooming by. Went ahead and ordered the interior and side marker kit as well as the lic plate.
I'll think about the plate lights.

Old 12-06-2012, 07:49 AM
Former Vendor
Not sure others having a picture perfect view of my license plate is a good idea as I go zooming by. Went ahead and ordered the interior and side marker kit as well as the lic plate.
I'll think about the plate lights.
Thank you for the support You'll love the clean crisp look of the new lights.

Old 06-26-2013, 02:33 PM
Former Vendor

Now offering FREE shipping on our License Plate Bulbs. These bulbs will not cause a "bulb out" warning. These are direct replacement bulbs that install in minutes, there is no need to wire up fancy resistors or rework your factory wiring to get them functioning properly.

Click Here for more information

Attached Images