997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Stunning Aerokit 997.2 Turbo with Champion RS171 Wheels, Shark Werks Exhaust, EVOMSit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 10:40 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by amag
Looks stunning Alex, great job! Those wheels go well with a white TT
Thanks mate! Hope you're doing well!

Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Nice job! Looks ready for action!
Thank you sir. Those wheels... still an all time classic. Kermit wears them well

Originally Posted by KEVSMACHINE
Great looking cars.
Would love to have a white one.
Thanks man and yes for any Porsche lover you have to try white

Old 11-04-2012, 03:34 PM
Tiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sharkster
On our exhaust... it's actually a great fun sound outside (you can hear the turbos spool up etc...) but no resonance inside. Most folks seem to dig it and if you want to try it let me know. If it's too loud etc.. we can always take it back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPTWZ8I8FSc
Congrats for that project. That car must be a blast to drive. White is one of my favourite colors.

Since the 997.2 exhaust allow it, and from my experience, a street car sounds a lot better with decat and stock muffler combo than stock cats and muffler bypass. This setup it is also better for power because the restriction of the stock system is on the high grade of the cats and not in the muffler flow. The only cons for it is the smog tests and CEL light on (easily fixed with a ECU tune).

Old 11-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Arian23 is infamous around these parts
That looks amazing and I love the interior with contrast stitching

Old 11-06-2012, 10:00 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tiago
Congrats for that project. That car must be a blast to drive. White is one of my favourite colors.

Since the 997.2 exhaust allow it, and from my experience, a street car sounds a lot better with decat and stock muffler combo than stock cats and muffler bypass. This setup it is also better for power because the restriction of the stock system is on the high grade of the cats and not in the muffler flow. The only cons for it is the smog tests and CEL light on (easily fixed with a ECU tune).
Thanks and I'm sure it sounds good but yes in California we can't do it;(
Originally Posted by Arian23
That looks amazing and I love the interior with contrast stitching
Cheers and yes that interior is pretty wild!

Old 11-30-2012, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Nice job! Looks ready for action!
Got a green rs here that has rs171s in black. I have to say it's probably my all time favorite wheel. I like the RS20 in cl as well

Old 05-23-2013, 04:03 AM
Nardo4 is infamous around these parts
Fantastic job - and sounds are epic! Thanks!