997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Stunning Aerokit 997.2 Turbo with Champion RS171 Wheels, Shark Werks Exhaust, EVOMSit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 09:32 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Talking Stunning Aerokit 997.2 Turbo with Champion RS171 Wheels, Shark Werks Exhaust, EVOMSit

If you're a fan of white (I've had 8 white Porsches so I am!) then check out this lovely optioned 2011 Turbo with the factory Aerokit came by for a sound improvement in the form of the Shark Werks exhaust. To keep things stealthy we retained the factory tips. Also on tap was the EVOMSit 91 octane performance tune for more power. We lowered the car with TechArt springs and added lighter Champion RS171 wheels:

In she comes with the big tail:

The aerokit lip is a bit more aggressive:

The interior is pretty trick with white stitching:

Off comes the bumper:

Factory exhaust:

On goes our exhaust:

No more vacuum sound:

Iron-man James putting things back together again:

The ECU getting tune with the EVOMSit tools for more power on 91octane:

Meanwhile it's off with the wheels

What we have here is a set of 19 inch Champion RS171 Monolite wheels waiting to be mounted:

Off comes the factory suspension to address the higher than desired ride height:

The TechArt Spring kit is installed and together with the factory PASM shocks it provides a very compliant ride with a 1-inch lowered height:

Like so!

Finally a set of TechArt side mirror trims are installed:

Ready to go home with more power, better sound, new shoes- what else could a 911 Turbo want?

A couple of friends:

Old 10-27-2012, 09:44 AM
eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !
Awesome work and love the subtle mods. I'm partial to white as well

Old 10-27-2012, 09:55 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by eurotom
Awesome work and love the subtle mods. I'm partial to white as well
Thanks man me too... I mean here's some of my white resume:

Missing some more like the 79 930 but I can't find anymore pix

Old 10-27-2012, 10:07 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
I love white. Best color for mostly any porsche IMO. I would love to have a 997.2 RS in white with Blue (mexico blue or something similar) Decals and Wheels instead of red. Just need to win lottery now LOL.

Old 10-27-2012, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
I love white. Best color for mostly any porsche IMO. I would love to have a 997.2 RS in white with Blue (mexico blue or something similar) Decals and Wheels instead of red. Just need to win lottery now LOL.
I'm with you on that... I wanted a White 07RS when ordering but it wasn't avail... No Porsche looks out of place in white

Old 10-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Duff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome!

Old 10-27-2012, 12:06 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Beautiful - Love the rims. They were high on my list when I was buying rims for the GT2. Not a big fan of the painted front intake grills. How loud is the exhaust?

Old 10-27-2012, 08:52 PM
Former Vendor
dbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant future
Gorgeous!

Old 10-27-2012, 09:56 PM
WaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond repute
What's with the red S on the back lid?

Old 10-27-2012, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by Duff0000
Awesome!
Danke!
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
Beautiful - Love the rims. They were high on my list when I was buying rims for the GT2. Not a big fan of the painted front intake grills. How loud is the exhaust?
Thank you and indeed I had a set of those on Kermit. Love em... The painted front intake grills are part of the factory option and aerokit.

On our exhaust... it's actually a great fun sound outside (you can hear the turbos spool up etc...) but no resonance inside. Most folks seem to dig it and if you want to try it let me know. If it's too loud etc.. we can always take it back.

Originally Posted by dbcperformance
Gorgeous!
Thank you sir!

Originally Posted by WaltB
What's with the red S on the back lid?
Came that way

Old 10-27-2012, 11:15 PM
hkalavii is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Great work Alex. I love how there is padding on the ground to protect the bumper when you take it off.
James does solid work!

Old 10-29-2012, 12:25 AM
Originally Posted by hkalavii
Great work Alex. I love how there is padding on the ground to protect the bumper when you take it off.
James does solid work!
Aw thanks! Yes gotta cotton wool those eh
Originally Posted by ROTtec
Beautiful Car!

I love white cars!
Cheers man!

Old 10-29-2012, 02:42 AM
KEVSMACHINE is infamous around these parts
Great looking cars.
Would love to have a white one.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:32 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Nice job! Looks ready for action!

Old 10-29-2012, 09:48 PM
amag is a splendid one to beholdamag is a splendid one to beholdamag is a splendid one to beholdamag is a splendid one to beholdamag is a splendid one to beholdamag is a splendid one to beholdamag is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Looks stunning Alex, great job! Those wheels go well with a white TT

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Stunning Aerokit 997.2 Turbo with Champion RS171 Wheels, Shark Werks Exhaust, EVOMSit