997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Darth-vader's turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 03:00 PM
DARTH-VADER is infamous around these parts
Thank you for all kind words

Old 11-14-2012, 03:00 PM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Very sexy looking car!!

Old 11-14-2012, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
Welcome to the forum Burak and congrats !! That's a beauty of a car you have, I also have to say I love O.Z Ultraleggera Centerlock HLT wheels. How are you liking 997T compared to the Corvette and Audi TTs ?
Well,audi was nice,we all know what audi's 2.0tfsi can do with major mods but overall corvette ls3 was better in terms of sound,feel and of course performance.With a cam 100-200 time was 7.5 seconds.997 turbo is something special,i love everything about it.Interior,exterior,comfort,quality, mind-blowing performance,sound etc.

Old 11-14-2012, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by unvmy996
awesome looking ride , congrats.

i agree, looks like emre is pumping out some first class cars out of his shop.
Emre is the man when it comes to Porsche.I wouldn't do anything to my car without him.Thank you again Emre

Old 11-14-2012, 07:42 PM
john0719 is infamous around these partsjohn0719 is infamous around these parts
Very very nice. Something about blacked out cars that make them look mean and fast!

Old 11-15-2012, 09:17 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
997 turbo is something special,i love everything about it.Interior,exterior,comfort,quality, mind-blowing performance,sound etc.
You couldn't have said it better I would also consider some H&R Sway Bars to go with your Bilstein comfort coilovers. H&R Sport Sway Bars will increase your suspension’s roll stiffness—or its resistance to roll in turns—while maintaining ride comfort and dramatically increasing cornering control, lateral stability, and grip. Enjoy it and keep us posted on what future modifications you do.

Old 11-15-2012, 11:39 AM
TT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond reputeTT.BRN has a reputation beyond repute
You're not kidding ... That's a complete GT2RS look, respect ...

What VTG's do you have ...

High rez pics for rep ..

Old 11-15-2012, 10:07 PM
Former Vendor
dbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant future
*** guzel Burak, Amerika'dan sevgiler. Emre'ye de selamlar!

Old 11-15-2012, 10:17 PM
winetaster is infamous around these parts
Nice ride!

Old 11-16-2012, 04:22 AM
Tiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to behold
Congrats on the ride. Beautiful, beautiful car. Well done. I wish i have a Emre near my place. It seems a really nice guy to deal with. I'm also interested in the specs of your VTG's (wheels size). Tiptronic or manual?

Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
You couldn't have said it better I would also consider some H&R Sway Bars to go with your Bilstein comfort coilovers. H&R Sport Sway Bars will increase your suspension’s roll stiffness—or its resistance to roll in turns—while maintaining ride comfort and dramatically increasing cornering control, lateral stability, and grip. Enjoy it and keep us posted on what future modifications you do.
I also have H&R sways and it totally transform the car handling for better. The only annoying issue is the clunking noises while doing parking manuevers and turning the front wheels to the maximum. Will the adjustable drop links fix it?

Old 11-16-2012, 04:59 AM
I have the smallest modified vtg turbos,but not sure about the wheel size,it might be 63mm.They are 9ff turbos.I also have a tiptronic transmission built by emre,it shifts just like pdk and the feel is exactly like the corsa mode on lp-560.

Old 11-16-2012, 10:33 AM
Tiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DARTH-VADER
I have the smallest modified vtg turbos,but not sure about the wheel size,it might be 63mm.They are 9ff turbos.I also have a tiptronic transmission built by emre,it shifts just like pdk and the feel is exactly like the corsa mode on lp-560.
The tiptronic Emre Kit is the nr.1 in my wish list. Do you think that the result that you are describing is mainly due to software or hardware? How is gearbox behaviour during parking manuevers. It chatters or has any kind of hesitation?

Old 11-16-2012, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by Tiago
The tiptronic Emre Kit is the nr.1 in my wish list. Do you think that the result that you are describing is mainly due to software or hardware? How is gearbox behaviour during parking manuevers. It chatters or has any kind of hesitation?
Results are mainly due to hardware,they change everything inside the gearbox,it's like having a complete new gearbox.They can adjust stiffness of the shifts for each person.I wanted lambo corsa mode shifts .No chatters,no weird sound nothing.

Old 12-25-2012, 11:17 AM
Here is an exhaust video just for fun Be sure to watch it in 1080p

Old 12-25-2012, 06:37 PM
aznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really nice
is the .2 headlights direct fit?
what kind of coding needs to be done?

very nice ride for sure!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Darth-vader's turbo