997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Finally found my 997TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 11:08 AM
eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TighTT
When I was first told about the cocoa with suede inserts AND red stitching I thought "wow....that must be hideous". But when I saw it in person....it has SO much personality...unlike any color combo i've previously seen. =)
Without the pics I would have agreed but that combo really works. Awesome car love the OEM aerokit. Congratulations.

Old 01-15-2013, 12:06 PM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
Congrats, that is a gorgeous car. PM me your email and let me know where you are in NJ. There are a few of us that go for rides and it's been fun (that is if you are interested).

Cheers.

Bob

Old 01-15-2013, 01:13 PM
tipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud of
congrats homie

when you bringing this to edge water?

Old 01-15-2013, 01:39 PM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tipsyhemi
congrats homie

when you bringing this to edge water?
She's still down in FL getting some love from Champion Motorsport (thanks Tom!!). I figured, when the weather warms up a bit here, I'll fly down, spend a few days in Miami with the car, and then drive her back home.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:02 PM
57 GT2 is infamous around these parts
Interesting combo that really looks great. Good luck with it.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:08 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Car looks superb especially with those seats

Old 01-15-2013, 02:28 PM
tipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TighTT
She's still down in FL getting some love from Champion Motorsport (thanks Tom!!). I figured, when the weather warms up a bit here, I'll fly down, spend a few days in Miami with the car, and then drive her back home.
ahhhh

but lts be serious, if thats something ur making payments on, ya wanna drive it.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:33 PM
arash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to beholdarash is a splendid one to behold
Kudos to whoever had the imaginative vision to order Red stitching on Cocoa... it looks way better than you could ever expect. Sharp car, congrats!

Old 01-15-2013, 05:52 PM
kw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud of
what a beauty, congrat!! the year search was worth it!!!!!

Old 01-15-2013, 06:15 PM
Goldstar is a jewel in the roughGoldstar is a jewel in the roughGoldstar is a jewel in the roughGoldstar is a jewel in the rough
Beautiful car. Enjoy it to the fullest. Love the color combo!

Old 01-16-2013, 09:40 AM
ZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really nice
I was at Champion last week while in FL and saw that car while visiting the dealership! Awesome find sir. The car looks brand new and reminded me of my 08 997TT I had. I love the 997 TT Aerokit...

Old 01-16-2013, 10:45 AM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ZZinger
I was at Champion last week while in FL and saw that car while visiting the dealership! Awesome find sir. The car looks brand new and reminded me of my 08 997TT I had. I love the 997 TT Aerokit...
What day were you there? Friday? If so, thats the day I picked her up from Champion.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:10 PM
ZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really nice
I was at Champion Friday. I had a 2008 997 TT in white but sold it 2 years ago to get my current car, a 2008 Ferrari F430. I had not been in a Porsche dealership in about a year and always wanted to see the Champion dealership, I was very impressed. I drooled over the Carrera GT and Koinegsegg in the far showroom, amazing cars!

The salesman showed me around and he mentioned he got in a really clean 997 TT that they took on trade. I looked at the car and it reminded me of my 997 TT, though, mine did not have the Aerokit which is awesome by the way. I'm sure you will enjoy that car for many years to come, the 997 TT is a great sports car.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:33 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
That is a stunner !! Congrats on picking up a superb looking Turbo

Old 01-16-2013, 02:11 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Nice car! Beautiful combination (I like the red stitching over cocoa....never saw that before).

Nice to hear you held out and waited for the car you truly wanted. Congrats.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finally found my 997TT