997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Agency Power Carbon Fiber TA Style Front Lip Spoiler Porsche 997 Turbo 07+

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 09:17 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PACE
PM me a price as well.
Originally Posted by Speedtrap
Can you pls PM me the cost including shipping costs to London, UK? Thanks.

yes guys thank you

pm's with pricing on the way in the morning and thanks to everyone else that messaged me over the weekend. only a handful of these left

Old 03-05-2013, 04:43 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Big things coming soon for the Vivid Racing Project E90 M3!!!
Stay Tuned

Here is a little sneak peak...

Attached Images  
Old 03-05-2013, 04:44 PM
Former Vendor
Big things coming soon for the Vivid Racing Project E90 M3!!!
Stay Tuned

Here is a little sneak peak...

Attached Images  
Old 03-05-2013, 08:30 PM
Squat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Just for the record, the tips pictured here are NOT Chinese. They are made by Tubi. I know....because I sold them to Sharkwerks.

Notice the location of the outer spot-welds....which look nothing like the Chinese knock-offs you are admittedly selling.

Sorry to interfere....just wanted to set the record straight on this.

http://www.championmotorsport.com/pr...-gt3-tipst.htm
I was about to say ( decided to read all the way) the welds are in different places.
Complaining about tips is like someone whining that someone made a 5 spoke wheel. Its a friggin dual tip, what can you do different? Change the angle? Make them Porsche logos?

Now lips? You can do a ton to add enough to make it your own. But hey people love knockoffs. Although if you can do it cheaper at least make it a little different, I am sure you could have made it better.

And everyone needs tools to copy stuff. Unless you are just sending it straight to China with the (fill in the blank logo ) right on it, and saying hey make this without the Techart, fabspeed, etc logo on it.

Old 03-05-2013, 08:52 PM
CarreraS997Blk is infamous around these parts
love this place.....and that's a fact!!

Old 03-05-2013, 09:15 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Squat
I was about to say ( decided to read all the way) the welds are in different places.
Complaining about tips is like someone whining that someone made a 5 spoke wheel. Its a friggin dual tip, what can you do different? Change the angle? Make them Porsche logos?

Now lips? You can do a ton to add enough to make it your own. But hey people love knockoffs. Although if you can do it cheaper at least make it a little different, I am sure you could have made it better.

And everyone needs tools to copy stuff. Unless you are just sending it straight to China with the (fill in the blank logo ) right on it, and saying hey make this without the Techart, fabspeed, etc logo on it.
Funny you mention that. I was going to be kind and say nothing about their own lip design re post#16. ....i truly don't recall ever seeing anything so hideously grotesque on any car least of all a 997TT. I mean fitting that to a Porsche would surely have to be considered a criminal offense! Truly shocking. No wonder they are knocking off techarts designs. You'd either go broke or wind up in jail trying to sell that other thing. sheesh. I still cant believe it.

Old 03-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Squat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by speed21
Funny you mention that. I was going to be kind and say nothing about their own lip design re post#16. ....i truly don't recall ever seeing anything so hideously grotesque on any car least of all a 997TT. I mean fitting that to a Porsche would surely have to be considered a criminal offense! Truly shocking. No wonder they are knocking off techarts designs. You'd either go broke or wind up in jail trying to sell that other thing. sheesh. I still cant believe it.
LOL
I was looking for the carbon fiber work in all those pics he posted but maybe they smashed the mold after that debacle.

And to the children, my favorite color is red so please keep the negative rep up.

Old 03-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
LOL
I was looking for the carbon fiber work in all those pics he posted but maybe they smashed the mold after that debacle.

And to the children, my favorite color is red so please keep the negative rep up.
What mold? Was there a mold involved in that?

Old 03-05-2013, 09:36 PM
I was being kind, I think they used that exhaust to get the lines straight.

Old 03-05-2013, 09:43 PM
Banned
I was being kind, I think they used that exhaust to get the lines straight.
Which one? The one from Jims in China or the one from their pseudo fab shop? ....either way something sure went pear shaped along the way .

I'd safely hazzard a guess that the $1200.00 USD in their pricing schedule refers to what they'll pay if you put it on the front of your car. Frankly the offer of 1200.00 is not nearly enough.....altho maybe it's just a typo and the decimal point has to go to the right 2 or 3 spaces...

Last edited by speed21; 03-06-2013 at 01:58 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:44 PM
But if they package it up with a tune they will sell fast.

I dont know what to say about the M3 pics. I am considering painting my 997.1 Brembo bronze though

Old 03-05-2013, 09:57 PM
Banned
....well the rim design does have me confused with that gold ring. Maybe its one of those universally sized wheels where you just add a different sized spacer ring depending upon what tire size you use? Hmm. It's an interesting concept. Can't say i'd go for it personally. It may sell well in certain countries where tire sizes are limited...

Old 03-06-2013, 05:12 PM
Former Vendor
All other cars please call or PM me directly and ill extend the deal to you as well!

Last edited by vividracing; 01-31-2014 at 05:30 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:55 PM
Former Vendor
Keep the PMs flooding in guys!

Thanks for all your support

Old 03-07-2013, 06:37 PM
eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !
Finally read this, good thread.

I think there are good vendors out there with some that are on this forum. However I see no accountability for when a product fails. I'm still waiting for a response about suspect carbon parts from a popular 6 speed vendor. Looking into it I've read across multiple other forums of people having their rear wings dissentegrate on the free way at 80mph. Was is wind tunnel tested, certificicates of compliance, first article reports? **** no! Why because design, prototyping and cerfitication takes time and money. Reason why these parts costs so much is because these vendros are recouping their R&D cost. Now I wouldn't complain about knock offs if these knock offs were built to OEM standards or to the standards of a legitimate AM supplier. Anyone can manufacture a product. This reminds of Tommy Boy "If you want a take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed I will" Also there is vendor classifieds section for all this marketing.

With that....

I just bought a tig welder, a bridgeport and a cnc mill. I'm running prototypes in my garage which I will sub out to a shop in Shenzhen. Please PM me for special pricing

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Agency Power Carbon Fiber TA Style Front Lip Spoiler Porsche 997 Turbo 07+