997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Agency Power Carbon Fiber TA Style Front Lip Spoiler Porsche 997 Turbo 07+

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 07:16 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
You sound like your qualified, just because you have the machinery must mean you have the knowledge as well from attending SEMA shows

I have been trying my best to stay out of this thread, but... From my history in the auto industry I know vivid/agency shower bounced around from vehicle to vehicle trying to make a buck on group buys and copied parts sold on ebay and various forums (see fugly bmw above). It seems as though they have found a honey pot in the P-car crowd and succeeded enough to finally drive one for themselves.

Buyer beware is all I can say...

Originally Posted by eurotom
With that....

I just bought a tig welder, a bridgeport and a cnc mill. I'm running prototypes in my garage which I will sub out to a shop in Shenzhen. Please PM me for special pricing

Attached Images  
Old 03-19-2013, 05:59 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Check out our clearance on 997TT front lips here:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...e-program.html

Old 03-27-2013, 11:48 AM
Squat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by eurotom
Finally read this, good thread.

I think there are good vendors out there with some that are on this forum. However I see no accountability for when a product fails. I'm still waiting for a response about suspect carbon parts from a popular 6 speed vendor. Looking into it I've read across multiple other forums of people having their rear wings dissentegrate on the free way at 80mph. Was is wind tunnel tested, certificicates of compliance, first article reports? **** no! Why because design, prototyping and cerfitication takes time and money. Reason why these parts costs so much is because these vendros are recouping their R&D cost. Now I wouldn't complain about knock offs if these knock offs were built to OEM standards or to the standards of a legitimate AM supplier. Anyone can manufacture a product. This reminds of Tommy Boy "If you want a take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed I will" Also there is vendor classifieds section for all this marketing.

With that....

I just bought a tig welder, a bridgeport and a cnc mill. I'm running prototypes in my garage which I will sub out to a shop in Shenzhen. Please PM me for special pricing

IN!!! can you throw in a cable or something that I can only use with your product?

Old 03-27-2013, 12:26 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
My old Turbo S came down from Canada for a drivers school. So we did some better photos here. Enjoy.

Attached Images     
Old 04-05-2013, 04:26 PM
swtdds has a spectacular aura aboutswtdds has a spectacular aura about
Any one purchase this lip and find that it doesn't fit so great? Mine droops at the vents and tabs don't hold it in the groove. How do you secure it like the original with the 2 screws? Thanks

Old 04-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by swtdds
Any one purchase this lip and find that it doesn't fit so great? Mine droops at the vents and tabs don't hold it in the groove. How do you secure it like the original with the 2 screws? Thanks
Whats your invoice number so can look it up. We got a couple that had issues and have new ones on the way. We can replace it no charge. Or PM me your info and number so I can call you.

Last edited by vividracing; 04-05-2013 at 05:38 PM.
Old 04-05-2013, 05:46 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Even picture 2 showing the close up of the vent on your own car shows some droop on the vent. Certainly doesn't fit up very well in comparison to the TA one on my car. Guess there is truth in getting what you pay for eh?

Yours doesn't fit flush to the underside of the bar either... it protrudes out a bit. I assume this was one of the "better" ones you used for your own car? Surely you must have seen there were visual fitment issues with the part after install? ....shame the customers don't get their parts examined before you take their money and send it out to them.

Old 04-05-2013, 05:58 PM
Former Vendor
Picture 2 is a little bit of the angle. Also maybe did not push it in all the way. Eitherway, no big deal to replace it. BTW not my car. Sold that back in Oct, just happen to have it here to get some new pics. The original Techart I believe is urethane so has alot more flex to fit dead nuts on then carbon.

Old 04-06-2013, 01:18 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !

The same can be said for peddling shhhitty parts...

Attached Images  
Old 04-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
^ Yep. Selling stuff like that deserves a good smack on the backside alright.
They are very naughty boys.

Attached Images  
Old 04-08-2013, 07:50 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by swtdds
^^ ^^

Old 04-08-2013, 11:29 AM
eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !
Send it to Rottec they also have some one off batch related defects. Pic attached for reference if you want a real quality CF front lip, sans the droop.

Attached Images  
Old 05-19-2015, 10:06 AM
kashcat2 is infamous around these parts
I am new to this site, I guess I don't get the point! If it's well made, works, and is a decent price who cares where it's made? I'm old enough to remember when if it was "made in Japan" it was junk, not so today! Remember GM and the cars of the 70's? Now that was JUNK!

Old 05-19-2015, 12:15 PM
speedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud of
This seems to be an old thread. Do you still sell the GT2 wing and front spoiler? What are the prices. These look pretty good. Also is the side vent by agency power or GT2 OEM?

Old 05-19-2015, 12:25 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by speedsterr
This seems to be an old thread. Do you still sell the GT2 wing and front spoiler? What are the prices. These look pretty good. Also is the side vent by agency power or GT2 OEM?
This is an old thread! It was revived today though it seems. We do still make the GT2 wing and front spoiler, the side vents are by Agency power but have since been discontinued. PMing you more info.

-Austin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Agency Power Carbon Fiber TA Style Front Lip Spoiler Porsche 997 Turbo 07+