997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Agency Power Carbon Fiber TA Style Front Lip Spoiler Porsche 997 Turbo 07+

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 05:23 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Arrow Agency Power Carbon Fiber TA Style Front Lip Spoiler Porsche 997 Turbo 07+

Everyone remembers Vivid Racing project 997.2TT that we took on the Targa rally. Well here are a few more pics of it enjoying its new home in Canada proudly displaying the Agency Power CF front lip.

Here are a few more details on the lip itself:

Agency Power now offers this TA Style carbon fiber front lip to compliment its other carbon fiber aero products for the Porsche 997 Turbo and Turbo S from 2007-2012. The front spoiler is made from 2x2 carbon weave and features a high gloss clear coat finish. The lip spoiler is very lightweight and durable as it fits in replace of the factory black plastic lip spoiler. Its slightly more aggressive look gives the front bumper that extra edginess the 997 Turbo deserves while enhancing aerodynamics. Its finished surface allows you to paint it or leave it as carbon fiber. This front lip spoiler can be used with the stock aero components or used inconjunction with our other Agency Power carbon parts such as the rear diffuser, decklid spoiler, side vents, and hood grill.

Of course if you are interested in getting one of these for your own car don't hesitate to send me a PM or email.

- Josh

Thanks!

- Josh

josh@vividracing.com

Attached Images     
Old 02-25-2013, 05:47 PM
triblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Josh...can PM me cost? Thanks for the Tikore lug bolts btw!

Old 02-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Hey Justin thank you sir! How are you liking them?

PM Inbound!

Old 02-25-2013, 06:11 PM
WaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond repute
Please PM me a price too.

Thanks,

Walt

Old 02-25-2013, 06:14 PM
Former Vendor
Hey Walt!

Yes sir.
Inbound!

Old 02-25-2013, 09:29 PM
BlackSwan is just really niceBlackSwan is just really niceBlackSwan is just really niceBlackSwan is just really nice
Pm price please. Also who is the maker of the GT2 wing on that car. Thanks!

Old 02-25-2013, 10:42 PM
Amit Likhyani is infamous around these parts
Please PM the price. Gorgeous front spoiler.

Old 02-26-2013, 12:11 AM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Looks fine but what does Techart have to say about copying their stuff?

Old 02-26-2013, 08:12 AM
faiz is just really nicefaiz is just really nicefaiz is just really nicefaiz is just really nice
What does vivid have to say about trolling??

Old 02-26-2013, 01:29 PM
eNVy997tt is just really niceeNVy997tt is just really niceeNVy997tt is just really niceeNVy997tt is just really nice
Shoot me a PM on price as well. I have a TA type 1 wing on the way to get painted, could throw this in the mix

Old 02-26-2013, 03:30 PM
ilhan997 is infamous around these parts
pm the price plz.

Old 02-26-2013, 04:00 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by BlackSwan
Pm price please. Also who is the maker of the GT2 wing on that car. Thanks!
We make the GT2 wing as well. Ill get you pricing on both

Originally Posted by Amit Likhyani
Please PM the price. Gorgeous front spoiler.
Thank you! PM on the way

Originally Posted by faiz

Originally Posted by eNVy997tt
Shoot me a PM on price as well. I have a TA type 1 wing on the way to get painted, could throw this in the mix
This will be a perfect compilation. Message on the way!

Originally Posted by ilhan997
pm the price plz.
yes sir PM inbound!

Old 02-26-2013, 04:04 PM
Squat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by speed21

Well played.

Old 02-26-2013, 05:00 PM
kpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by speed21
I like Vivid- bought from them in the past and I probably will in the future, so this is nothing against them, but you do have a point.

I've never understood the point of replicas/counterfeits unless the items are simply not available. This is a big issue in the aftermarket auto parts industry. Instead of getting all Chinese on us, why don't car product manufacturers create their own unique designs and sell them instead of trying to piggyback off another company's success

IMO if you can afford a 997, you can afford the real deal here, so step up and support the originators.

Old 02-26-2013, 05:04 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by faiz
I don't consider my post trolling at all and I am offended at the suggestion. I understand everyone is looking to buy on price these days (hell don't i know that just from being in my own game). But I see pretty well every other vendor here on these forums is able to use their talent and come up with their own designs and ideas on body parts, so clearly identifying the lower lip as being identical to the Techart one i bought, I just wanted to know the story here.

You see if no one else was putting any effort or using their talent designing these body parts then these guys would not be able to piggy back like seems to be the case here. For all I know Vivid are sharing profits with Techart....and if they are good luck to them. Sometimes shared arrangements work very well for both party's.

Originally Posted by Squat
Well played.
....well it wasn't meant to be any sort of play at all really.

As a major parts supplier myself I was rather curious as I've seen them do this before with other stuff, and am simply wondering if its just a consequence of not having any talent of their own or were they just doing it because the system over your way allows that kind of thing to go on unchecked. Over here there are laws and guidelines prohibiting that kind of behavior. Wasn't looking to spoil anyone's fun.....but was hoping for some answers. That's all.

Last edited by speed21; 02-26-2013 at 05:07 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Agency Power Carbon Fiber TA Style Front Lip Spoiler Porsche 997 Turbo 07+