997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

New Full Titanium Exhaust Tips from Agency Power

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 01:24 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
HAHAHA, f'n classic! That's where all the agency shower crap belongs.

hey free bump...

Originally Posted by eurotom
I was looking for my lunch today and I found this in the trash. After a bit of asking around it turns out the unfortunate owner threw it away after he noticed a drop in boost. He noticed me in the trash, bought me lunch and told me about how happy he is with his OEM exhaust.

BUMP!

Old 03-13-2013, 01:25 PM
G911 is a glorious beacon of lightG911 is a glorious beacon of lightG911 is a glorious beacon of lightG911 is a glorious beacon of lightG911 is a glorious beacon of lightG911 is a glorious beacon of light
Ha ha! Vividracing totally sucks I may prove it 100 times!!!

Old 03-13-2013, 04:54 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Oh no.....not another free bump.

This ones not another Agency shower...more like an agency thunderstorm of rubbish....

http://www.greatexportimport.com/s-j...AutoDetectCook

Old 03-13-2013, 06:17 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Thanks boss!

Old 03-13-2013, 11:52 PM
Fugazi is infamous around these partsFugazi is infamous around these parts
I'm not sure but this looks like it's Electroplated-Titanium to me Here is a pic of a Burnt Tourched Titanium Exhaust you can decide you can see the different Hues in Colors & Variations.

Attached Images  
Old 03-14-2013, 12:04 AM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TestJet
HAHAHA, f'n classic! That's where all the agency shower crap belongs.

hey free bump...

So does any one know the gory details? I bet the owner was impressed.

Originally Posted by Fugazi
I'm not sure but this looks like it's Electroplated-Titanium to me Here is a pic of a Burnt Tourched Titanium Exhaust you can decide you can see the different Hues in Colors & Variations.
I believe it's referred to as a "shower" system....made of a unique grade of titanium only found in China. It goes blue somehow....rather amazing!

As you know its become such a "throw away world" these days it's one of those systems that you never actually feel inclined to have on your car for very long without being compelled to just "throw it away" in a fit of rage... into say a rubbish bin like as shown in above photo....

I just sure hope the fitting instructions that come with these shower systems say "please do not discard stock exhaust"....

Old 03-14-2013, 12:12 AM
eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !
[QUOTE=speed21;3792961]So does any one know the gory details? I bet the owner was impressed.

Yes I do but I promised the vendor I would not disclose any additional info. Some vendors are classy, they allow the quality and reliability of their products to build their reputation, rather then getting into a pissing match with a keyboard.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:18 AM
Banned
[quote=eurotom;3792962]
Originally Posted by speed21
So does any one know the gory details? I bet the owner was impressed.

Yes I do but I promised the vendor I would not disclose any additional info. Some vendors are classy, they allow the quality and reliability of their products to build their reputation, rather then getting into a pissing match with a keyboard.
Fair enough. But how much "shower" was this particular system claimed to produce over the stocky?

Old 03-14-2013, 12:40 AM
eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !
[quote=speed21;3792965]

Fair enough. But how much "shower" was this particular system claimed to produce over the stocky?
Not sure somewhere in the neighborhood of 615 hp with 93 octane, no wait, the car had headers, GT2 intercoolers, no wait it was 112 degrees that day so it really wasn't 615, wait what do you mean, does it not feel like you have more power, no wait we didn't calibrate our dyno properly, no wait we uploaded the tune and put it on a dyno so our results were not indicative of true power gains because we didn't really drive the car.

Sorry Vivid love your website and the fact that someone can answer my questions 24/7 just like Comcast when my cable goes out but get your S##t together.

Old 03-14-2013, 04:25 AM
Banned

Not sure somewhere in the neighborhood of 615 hp with 93 octane, no wait, the car had headers, GT2 intercoolers, no wait it was 112 degrees that day so it really wasn't 615, wait what do you mean, does it not feel like you have more power, no wait we didn't calibrate our dyno properly, no wait we uploaded the tune and put it on a dyno so our results were not indicative of true power gains because we didn't really drive the car.

Sorry Vivid love your website and the fact that someone can answer my questions 24/7 just like Comcast when my cable goes out but get your S##t together.
Well Tom theres little doubt that BS has been seen to fly thick and fast around the AM industry, some more so than others. These guys evidently have a bad habit of playing decent people for fools and that troubles me. They need to realise they are not dealing with rent a wreck customers. I'm not sure if its an instinctual issue or if it's just pure unadulterated opportunism but either way there is no need for for it within the porsche community. You can surely make an earn in this business without this level of nonsense and trickery. Surely things aren't that desperate....although it does look that way to me with these guys. The constant plagiarism of others ideas and inventions mixed with a blend of straight out BS leads me to believe someone needs to step in and put the brakes on it...if not for their own good. It is very bad form and it needs to stop. Nice to see a few have spotted it and are calling it out without fear of reprisals. To quote that level of HP for a tune is just straight our bravado given what other tuners are quoting for much the same thing. Doesn't say much for their honesty least of all knowledge and it comes as little surprise so many paying customers have gripes and issues out there with some of their crap products. From exhausts thrown in to garbage bins to bitter complaints via google, where does it end. They need to ask themselves the hard question. Having rage quits and going awol for extended periods is no long term solution. There is a very strong pattern and it all leads to that dreaded buyer beware shingle. Vivid you are on notice here. Wake and smell the coffee. BS may get you through the front door but it won't keep you there for very long.

Last edited by speed21; 03-14-2013 at 04:33 AM.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:42 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Morning again everyone.

Lets play question and answer day since everyone has so much pent up aggression towards up.

You ask a question ill do my best to answer.

Old 03-14-2013, 11:08 AM
Slate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant future
What came first the egg or the chicken?

Old 03-14-2013, 11:12 AM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
I have to say Vivid / Josh, you guys are taking it on the chin quite well. Regardless it does seem that a lesson could be learned here but everyone can see that.

Wee bit alarmed that the link speed21 posted struck a chord with me regarding the 997TT tips a number of companies are selling at very different price points all seem to come from the same supplier!

Old 03-14-2013, 11:24 AM
Former Vendor
Just trying to get things straightened up.

Its obvious where some of the parts are coming from and clear we aren't the only ones selling the items. Don't get me wrong we do build a good chunk of items here in house, but a lot of things it just makes sense to outsource.

Old 03-14-2013, 03:15 PM
M5 Wheelman has a spectacular aura aboutM5 Wheelman has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by speed21
Oh no.....not another free bump.

This ones not another Agency shower...more like an agency thunderstorm of rubbish....

http://www.greatexportimport.com/s-j...AutoDetectCook
A couple of other interesting names in that link...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Full Titanium Exhaust Tips from Agency Power