997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

New Full Titanium Exhaust Tips from Agency Power

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Talking New Full Titanium Exhaust Tips from Agency Power

Agency Power has taken their popular oval quad tips for the Porsche 997 Turbo and up’d the cool factor by producing them in FULL titanium!

The exhaust tips can already be had in matte black or chrome, now are featured in both a satin titanium and a burnt titanium finish. The exhaust tips are designed to work with the stock exhaust or any aftermarket exhaust that uses OEM tips.

Sold as a pair, this is a simple install to get a fresh look of the rear of your Porsche.
These tips fit all 2007-2009 Porsche 997 Turbo vehicles.

Or get our FULL titanium exhaust with tips for the Porsche 997TT

Attached Images        
Old 03-11-2013, 07:08 PM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
No love for a 997.2TTS?

Old 03-11-2013, 09:05 PM
996rex is a jewel in the rough996rex is a jewel in the rough996rex is a jewel in the rough
you dont have these for a 996tt yet?

Old 03-11-2013, 09:36 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
Another knock-off from agency shower, these look like a cheap weekend garage project. The Ti oxidised look on your cheap chinese Ti tips looks airbrushed on, you can tell by looking between the two ovals and [edit]why is the inside of your "Ti" oval not oxidised?[edit]

You are a typical ebay entrepreneur. I bet you also post on craigslist under cutting the other shops for oil changes??

Can you compile a list of all the parts you/agency shower/vivid knocked-off for all vehicles? Bet you its pretty long...

I bet your next post says "thanks for all the orders guys"

Real TechArt tips

Real TechArt lip that you also knocked-off

Attached Images    

Last edited by FLT6SPD; 03-11-2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: why is the inside of your "Ti" oval not oxidised?
Old 03-11-2013, 10:25 PM
eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !
To start why are these post not in the vendor classifieds, why because 2% of users on the forums check the vendor classifieds.

Second to Test Jets point the tips look just like TA. Sorry but the TI burnt finish belongs Fast and Furious 18 or whever the hell they are.

Vivid you seem to be getting a lot of flack on this forum and people are starting to come out of the cracks, not just complaints but several of your competitors have had customers come in and swap out your exhaust with something of substance. This is backed by empirical data. Meaning OEM turbo with OEM exhaust = x same OEM turbo with your exhaust = x -16 HP.

What the hell is going on this forum it seems more and more horror stories are popping up and no one has the ***** to say anthing.

How do 6speed vendors become vendors, pay the fee and go sell??? There should be some limitiations on who and what can be sold on this forum.

I'm still waiting to here back on the ROTTEC diffuser issue, on to that thread next.

I swear I'm not buying another thing for my car unless it comes out of Stuttgart

Old 03-12-2013, 04:08 AM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Wow these truly are an epic fail. I honestly cant imagine anyone buying these. I honestly had to look twice to make sure i wasn't seeing things. I mean for god sakes just take a look at how they look in the pictures for crying out loud. Do you truly think Porsche guys are stupid? That pathetic thin sliver of metal pretending to separate the dual outlook is like ugh! ..WTF! How obvious is it that these are fake duals... and very cheap nasty ones at that! I dunno....i give up with you guys. I mean forget the fact you have stolen Techarts design for a second...which is pretty damn obvious.....and yes ok thats very very bad form right there for sure... but this is bordelining an all time low even for you guys. Hmmm. OK ...well maybe its a toss up between these and that front lip of yours....unless there is some other junk we don't know about yet that you still have up your sleeve. Putting this rubbish up to the Porsche fraternity is extremely bad form....a total insult in fact. Frankly you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. I could maybe half understand it if you were trying to punt these into owners of some sad old worn out beat up nissan pulsar or clapped out Daiwoo lanos.. or some heap like that. But a Porsche Turbo? Get outa here. You can't possibly be serious.

Last edited by speed21; 03-12-2013 at 02:18 PM.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:38 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
OK Speed21....I hereby officially forgive you for all your anti-Tubi comments...this made me laugh!! LOL

Old 03-12-2013, 10:21 AM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
Here is something simple

Your agency shower exhaust from China

The vendor in China that you purchase from: This one is for a different vehicle but those brackets holding the coffee cans together sure are universal

Attached Images  
Old 03-12-2013, 11:27 AM
eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !eurotom Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
OK Speed21....I hereby officially forgive you for all your anti-Tubi comments...this made me laugh!! LOL

Haha good one Tom. Hey Paul maybe you should swap out your beloved Europipe for something seen on this thread. I still don't forgive you!!!

Old 03-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by TestJet
Here is something simple

The vendor in China that you purchase from: This one is for a different vehicle but those brackets holding the coffee cans together sure are universal
Does anyone know where I can find a set of these?

Attached Images  
Old 03-12-2013, 12:05 PM
aa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TestJet
Here is something simple

Notice the alibaba.com water mark on test jets post. Everyone here should sign up for alibaba.com and do some searches and put in some requests for bulk buys. You'll be surprised by the bids you get for parts from china. Very Nice Margins!! But how about quality control ??

Old 03-12-2013, 12:40 PM
Former Vendor
dbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant future
Blow torch heat on Vivid

Old 03-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Just click for vivid reviews

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=vivid+racing+sucks

Old 03-12-2013, 01:01 PM
Here are agency shower reviews

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=agency+power+sucks

Old 03-12-2013, 02:51 PM
wallmon is infamous around these parts
Deems purdy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Full Titanium Exhaust Tips from Agency Power