997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

997 Turbo Dyno Day at Moore Automotive in Fairfax

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 04:52 PM
SUB-ZERO has a spectacular aura aboutSUB-ZERO has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Rhonda@FVD
Sub-Zero,

We need some more information from you on the dyno pulls. Can you provide us with a better picture so we can see the AFR and intake temp. line. Or if you can have the dyno email the original win pep file that would be great. The programmers need to see that info, they will also check the type of dyno and will re-check the file that you have. But if you felt power in the seat of you pants, like you originally stated nothing should have changed. So once we have more data we can see what is actually happening and make adjustments if needed.

Many thanks,
Rhonda
Rhonda,

Thanks for the reply! Although I truly believe that the anomalies are in part due to an incorrect setup on the Dyno, I will certainly send you all of the files once I receive them. I have contacted Moore and they said 2 days ago that they will email them to me. Keep in mind, that while the Dyno looks strange, the car performs flawlessly, both on track and the street. As always, thank you for your excellent customer service!

Regards,
SZ

Old 05-02-2013, 07:43 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
SubZ, I agree it's not the tune, or else it would run like crap on the track. Your graph should look just like mine. Try to run on a DD dyno.
Np R
C

Last edited by TT Surgeon; 05-02-2013 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Sp
Old 05-03-2013, 02:57 PM
SUB-ZERO has a spectacular aura aboutSUB-ZERO has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
SubZ, I agree it's not the tune, or else it would run like crap on the track. Your graph should look just like mine. Try to run on a DD dyno.
Np R
C
Will do! Trying to get in touch of the Behe guys to schedule another baseline.

Thanks
SZ

Old 05-03-2013, 03:27 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Why don't you flash it back to stock then run it for the baseline, then flash the FVD software back on it. That will give you a far better idea.

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 05-05-2013, 10:17 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
If the car is running strong, I wouldn't flash/reflash, rather just find a proper dyno. You don't need a new tune IMO.

Last edited by TT Surgeon; 05-05-2013 at 10:40 AM.