997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

New Shoes - 997.TT HRE P40 SC Gloss Gold

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 12:35 PM
Spatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to behold
New Shoes - 997.TT HRE P40 SC Gloss Gold

Well finally got my new shoes and some suspension work done. It was soo late in the day the shop had no time to give the car a proper bath so shes a little dirty.

I went with GMG lowering Springs, GMG Sways, Tarett Rear Toe and Drop Links, TiKore Bolts and shiny new Gloss Gold HRE P40SC Wheels. I couldn't be happier. The feel of how the car handles is night and day. I am not quite sure how I've made the suspension setup the last of a long list of changes to my car. I do however now scrape the underside of my car going into my underground car park. Enjoy the photos.

I can't thank Bobby enough from Tunerworks. Above and beyond service and care. They worked late to pull this off.

Attached Images        

Last edited by Spatia; 05-01-2013 at 12:41 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:49 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Looks great. Nice set up.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Looking mean Love those wheels.

Old 05-01-2013, 01:08 PM
triblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond repute
Takes *****. Love it!

Old 05-01-2013, 01:25 PM
Kendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to behold
I love the gold against the black!! Great choice.

Old 05-01-2013, 01:29 PM
amw
amw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of light
Love it!

Old 05-01-2013, 02:47 PM
Forujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to all
looks great-but you know you're never "done". So, now get some black exhaust tips and get the "turbo" badge painted satin black................isn't that scraping sound just terrible!?!

Old 05-01-2013, 03:13 PM
nota_troll is infamous around these partsnota_troll is infamous around these parts
OMG! I love the gold wheels!! I wanted to do that with my black S.

Old 05-01-2013, 03:28 PM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Wow. That Looks awesome! You got me thinking now.

Old 05-01-2013, 04:22 PM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
She's a beauty. Cant go wrong with HRE P40SC.

Old 05-01-2013, 04:39 PM
mathys is just really nicemathys is just really nicemathys is just really nicemathys is just really nicemathys is just really nice
Holy smokes, looks amazing? Are those 19"?

Old 05-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Spatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to behold
They are 19"s. I went slightly wider than stock and with the lowering it really fills out the wheel wells.

Old 05-01-2013, 06:27 PM
ilko is a glorious beacon of lightilko is a glorious beacon of lightilko is a glorious beacon of lightilko is a glorious beacon of lightilko is a glorious beacon of lightilko is a glorious beacon of light
They look spectacular!

Old 05-01-2013, 07:31 PM
slawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond repute
fantastic car, love it .Congratulations

Old 05-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
The wheels complement the car perfectly. Black-gold-red accents: just awesome!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Shoes - 997.TT HRE P40 SC Gloss Gold