997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

My First 911 - 997.1tt EVT 775

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 03:45 PM
SBTTS is infamous around these parts
Like everything about it, even the RSR in the backround

Old 05-08-2013, 06:38 PM
UTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond repute
Dectane tail lights
I checked these out- I like 'em.

Old 05-08-2013, 06:41 PM
UTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond repute
See you at Miller in September perhaps
Oh yes. That's a fun track.

Old 05-08-2013, 09:47 PM
triblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Cam nice to see the post. The car looks wonderful. Definately looking forward to some more detailed pics of interior and whatnot. I got your FB message....Im hoping you get your "issue" handles asap. Believe me..I know how that can stress you out and take the fun out of owning such a sweet car. Ill let you know what boat im in as soon as I find out. I hope to have mine back next week.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Hey Cam nice to see the post.
Figured it was time to jump into the pool.

Im hoping you get your "issue" handles asap.
Well, it's handled for the time being. I don't have the energy to deal with it anymore right now, but I will need to sort it out in the long run (for anyone wondering what we're talking about- emissions).

I know how that can stress you out and take the fun out of owning such a sweet car. Ill let you know what boat im in as soon as I find out. I hope to have mine back next week
Oh yeah, you win, hands down . You are the god of patience, as far as I'm concerned. Fingers crossed for you.

I'll post up some interior pics eventually- I have the dash and console pulled out at the moment.

-Cam

Old 05-11-2013, 05:54 AM
TAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Cam!
Congrats in the car and welcome to another evt775.
We have the same wheels too!

Old 05-11-2013, 12:54 PM
greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !
Congrats on the purchase. Have a chance to check your 60-130

Old 05-12-2013, 07:10 PM
kinkkink is just really nicekinkkink is just really nicekinkkink is just really nicekinkkink is just really nice
Hot damn

Old 05-12-2013, 09:26 PM
Congrats in the car and welcome to another evt775.
Cool & thanks! Any idea how many EVT 775 owners are on this board?

Have a chance to check your 60-130
Not yet, but hopefully soon.

For anyone curious here's a quick picture of the interior (I'll get something better up one of these days).

-Cam

Attached Images  

Last edited by UTPorsche; 05-12-2013 at 09:43 PM.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:48 AM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Beautiful car !!! I have an EVT700 and have absilutely loved my car for the last 6 years !!!!

Congrats and drive it with miles of smiles !!

Old 05-13-2013, 10:18 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Welcome to the 6 and congrats on your purchase Looks amazing.

Old 05-16-2013, 11:29 PM
Nardo4 is infamous around these parts
Amazing style. I love the carbon fiber parts.
60-130 are comming soon ... Yes :-)

Old 06-14-2013, 07:39 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
I just bought my rear wing.... (Werks1 of course)

I want my car to look somehow like yours.... But I won't do the rear diffuser and front spoiler with werls1, I will go with Techart.

Just like the one in the picture but with CF mirrors. What CF mirrors do you have?

Attached Images  

Last edited by LeoLambo; 06-14-2013 at 07:48 PM.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:14 PM
I just bought my rear wing.... (Werks1 of course). I want my car to look somehow like yours.... But I won't do the rear diffuser and front spoiler with werls1, I will go with Techart.
I love that wing- it sings to me. Even if it hadn't come with my car I would have added it. My old Werks1 front spoiler was trashed so I shopped around a bit for other options, but ultimately put another Werks1 CF spoiler on the front. I love the way they look. Tech art makes some nice stuff too, from what I have seen.

Just like the one in the picture but with CF mirrors. What CF mirrors do you have?
Yeah, that's a good looking car. The mirror housings in my pictures are yellowed junk- not sure what they were. I have ROTtech CF mirrors now, but this is the only picture I have taken of them:

Attached Images  

Last edited by UTPorsche; 06-14-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:19 PM
drive it with miles of smiles !!
Oh how I tried
60-130 are comming soon ... Yes :-)
As soon as I can get it running... dealing with some problems at the moment: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-air-leak.html

Last edited by UTPorsche; 06-14-2013 at 08:31 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My First 911 - 997.1tt EVT 775