997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

The New ISS Forged ML24 Series for the 911 Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 11:57 AM
Banned
ISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by bbywu
FYI, this is not a turbo.
You are correct, that is my bad!

Originally Posted by v35
Great refreshing styles! I'd love to see some real sets rather than renders though to see what realistic concavity/lip size is possible.
Originally Posted by amw
Love the F1-15 (multi-piece) and GT-5! However, as v35 said it's almost a certainty that the concavity/lip on the front wheel would be minimal.
Originally Posted by ryem3
Besides that, are all these pics photo shopped? How can you tell offset fit from photo shopped pics? Not even real pics of the wheels?
Thanks for the feedback, sorry to disappoint guys! They are indeed rendered shots. I use the rendering fun as a means to give the community a better look our new ML24 Series line and as such I understand that some offsets/concavity are a bit on the wild side.

I invite each of you to check this thread again on Friday, I will be launching a promotional opportunity for the 6SpeedOnline community

Old 06-17-2013, 01:04 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
I'd like to see a GT-5 wheel on a 997 Turbo please!

Old 06-21-2013, 12:55 PM
Banned
ISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by DrVolkl
I'd like to see a GT-5 wheel on a 997 Turbo please!
Ask and you shall receive! More rendering fun for now!

Attached Images  
Old 06-21-2013, 01:25 PM
Banned
OK LISTEN UP GUYS!

I AM LOOKING FOR ONE 997 AND 2 OTHER VEHICLES WHO WANT TO ROCK OUR NEW ML24 SERIES WHEELS. YOU WILL RECEIVE A SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNT FROM RETAIL!

If you or or anyone you would like to recommend owns the following vehicles then they qualify for this promotion.
-Porsche: 997 Turbo, 911 GT3
-Lamborghini: Gallardo, Murcielago, Aventador
-Ferrari: 458 Italia, F12 Berlinetta
-Aston Martin: Vantage, DB9, Rapide, Vanquish
-Audi: R8
-Lotus: Evora S, Evora SR
-Mercedes: SLS
-Maserati: GranTurismo

Here's a link to our ML24 Series thread in the Wheels section.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...unleashed.html

IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING THIS OFFER, PLEASE PM ME. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THESE WHEELS ON MORE GOOD QUALITY RIDES!

Old 06-24-2013, 12:45 PM
Banned
BUMP for this offer. Thanks to everyone who has applied so far!

Three very lucky individuals are going to be rocking our new ML24 line soon!

Attached Images  
Old 06-25-2013, 08:40 AM
Najis997 is just really niceNajis997 is just really niceNajis997 is just really niceNajis997 is just really nice
Originally Posted by ISSForged
BUMP for this offer. Thanks to everyone who has applied so far!

Three very lucky individuals are going to be rocking our new ML24 line soon!
Would it work for you guys even of I'm no where near you guys?! my ride is a 997.1 macadamia brown would love to see gold wheels on it maybe I end up falling in love with it and buy em! Cheers,

Hope to see beautiful photo shoots with iss forged

Naji

Old 06-25-2013, 12:34 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Najis997
Would it work for you guys even of I'm no where near you guys?! my ride is a 997.1 macadamia brown would love to see gold wheels on it maybe I end up falling in love with it and buy em! Cheers,

Hope to see beautiful photo shoots with iss forged

Naji
It makes no difference where you are! The goal is to get more quality rides on the new series no matter where you are located.

I'm sending you a PM, thanks for the compliments sir!

Old 06-27-2013, 12:43 PM
Banned
Thank you to everyone who has applied so far for the promo! Remember you have until July 7th to PM me to be entered into the promotion.

I will be choosing the individuals July 8th, so apply today!

Old 06-27-2013, 03:18 PM
triblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond repute
I love, love , love my ADV1's but Im seriously thinking about this mostly since Im in Austin. Would I be able to keep my 345 rear tires? How big are the lips in the front and the rear? Could you do a fully brushed cleared copper finish?
Maybe even a rendering?

Attached Images   
Old 06-28-2013, 12:17 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by triblk6spd
I love, love , love my ADV1's but Im seriously thinking about this mostly since Im in Austin. Would I be able to keep my 345 rear tires? How big are the lips in the front and the rear? Could you do a fully brushed cleared copper finish?
Maybe even a rendering?
We could definitely work out a way to keep your 345's, thats no problem. You have a PM coming your way with all the rest of the details, sir!

Old 07-01-2013, 12:11 PM
Banned
ONLY ONE WEEK REMAINING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS PROMO!

Thanks to all who have applied so far, I will be notifying the chosen individuals Monday, July 8th.

PM me today to be considered

Originally Posted by ISSForged
OK LISTEN UP GUYS!

I AM LOOKING FOR ONE 997 AND 2 OTHER VEHICLES WHO WANT TO ROCK OUR NEW ML24 SERIES WHEELS. YOU WILL RECEIVE A SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNT FROM RETAIL!

If you or or anyone you would like to recommend owns the following vehicles then they qualify for this promotion.
-Porsche: 997 Turbo, 911 GT3
-Lamborghini: Gallardo, Murcielago, Aventador
-Ferrari: 458 Italia, F12 Berlinetta
-Aston Martin: Vantage, DB9, Rapide, Vanquish
-Audi: R8
-Lotus: Evora S, Evora SR
-Mercedes: SLS
-Maserati: GranTurismo

Here's a link to our ML24 Series thread in the Wheels section.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...unleashed.html

IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING THIS OFFER, PLEASE PM ME. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THESE WHEELS ON MORE GOOD QUALITY RIDES!