997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

MY new HRE P40SC's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 04:12 AM
Jgreer902 is infamous around these parts
MY new HRE P40SC's

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP9377.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	482.3 KB
ID:	249373

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP9383.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	368.7 KB
ID:	249374

Old 06-06-2013, 04:48 AM
mathys is just really nicemathys is just really nicemathys is just really nicemathys is just really nicemathys is just really nice
Looks amazing! 19"?
Next time after a wash, brake a bit more to have even cleaner pictures .

Old 06-06-2013, 04:53 AM
yeah they are 19"'s with 325/30's on the back.
Rotors are rusty after the wash and no braking to clean them up. I will get some cleaner pic's - was just excited to have wheels mounted!

Old 06-06-2013, 08:17 AM
Bluecrab has much to be proud ofBluecrab has much to be proud ofBluecrab has much to be proud ofBluecrab has much to be proud ofBluecrab has much to be proud ofBluecrab has much to be proud ofBluecrab has much to be proud ofBluecrab has much to be proud of
MONSTER tires on the back, damn!

what offsets and width wheels on the front / back?

the wheels look spectacular, I love hre p40s wheels. the brushed finish is perfect for your black car

Old 06-06-2013, 08:31 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Looking good So what modifications are next ?

Old 06-06-2013, 09:33 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
John , enjoy they look awesome Thanks again .

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:34 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Bluecrab
MONSTER tires on the back, damn!

what offsets and width wheels on the front / back?

the wheels look spectacular, I love hre p40s wheels. the brushed finish is perfect for your black car

Wheels specs 19x9 19x12 245/35/19 and 325/30/19 . offsets ill check as they are our own custom specs .

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:01 PM
so whats the trick? You scrub your car spotlessless clean, chamois it off, dry the wheels, and everything looks awesome. Except you notice the rotors are rusty. so you drive a bit, brake off the rust, and your wheels look dirty. Who knows how to avoid this?

Old 06-07-2013, 02:12 PM
cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jgreer902
so whats the trick? You scrub your car spotlessless clean, chamois it off, dry the wheels, and everything looks awesome. Except you notice the rotors are rusty. so you drive a bit, brake off the rust, and your wheels look dirty. Who knows how to avoid this?
Sears leaf blower, $65. Cut off the tip by half to about 2 feet long and duct tape the tip so that it doesn't scratch your car accidentally. Use it to dry the car and the wheel after wash. I've been using it for 5 plus years. Something similar to this model:

http://www.sears.com/toro-ultra-blow...1&blockType=G1

Old 06-07-2013, 02:17 PM
Thanks Cannga - i have a leaf blower so i will try that. ECS i think my next trick is lowering the car. The 325 rears are nice and fat and fill things out in the horizontal plane. Lowering will reduce the gap and make it look tighter

Old 06-07-2013, 02:17 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Clean and simple. Nice choice

Old 06-07-2013, 10:01 PM
cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !
Thanks Cannga - i have a leaf blower so i will try that. ECS i think my next trick is lowering the car. The 325 rears are nice and fat and fill things out in the horizontal plane. Lowering will reduce the gap and make it look tighter
Make sure you duct tape the tip so you don't damage the paint accidentally. This is a great trick that I used to blow the whole car after each wash - for me much better than wiping with a dry towel.

BTW, you have great taste in wheel . Mine is below - older and heavier and the very first set of HRE P40, in 11/2007.

Attached Images  
Old 06-08-2013, 12:55 AM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cannga
Make sure you duct tape the tip so you don't damage the paint accidentally. This is a great trick that I used to blow the whole car after each wash - for me much better than wiping with a dry towel.

BTW, you have great taste in wheel . Mine is below - older and heavier and the very first set of HRE P40, in 11/2007.

Cann,

Love the front Lip! Mine is actually on its way right now. Can't wait to have it painted and installed with my TA side skirts.

Old 06-08-2013, 07:31 AM
Cannga that red car looks awesome with the HRE's. Agree the front lips looks awesome. Where is it from?

Old 06-08-2013, 11:25 AM
Cannga that red car looks awesome with the HRE's. Agree the front lips looks awesome. Where is it from?
The front lip is the Techart 1 lip. Unfortunately so expensive but truly the best and most beautiful.

I hate to spend so much for something I consider totally cosmetic but in this case the stock Turbo lip looks so weak to me, and bothered me so much that I had no choice. Got lucky though and bought mine at a big discount (second hand but un-used).

Attached Images  

Last edited by cannga; 06-08-2013 at 11:27 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MY new HRE P40SC's