997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Video: world fastest Porsche 911 Tiptronic — Turbo DT1200R

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2014, 11:47 PM
MegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to all
Guys, read plz again topic name!

Its fastest TIPTRONIC Porsche at any distance and quickest on 1/4 and 1 mile

Anyway its child games this year. Next season over REAL 1300whp instead current 1000whp .

Old 01-12-2014, 11:55 PM
MegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to all
Originally Posted by porschecayenne92
Thanks for the answer
But :
1. Didnt you want a manual once ? Because its stronger
2. Also with manual and a build engine you can rev higher = bigger top speed ?
1. Stronger? Maybe, but nobody except Emre, had never tested tip with more that 1000lbs of torque. I will test this season and write about results.
Now i have 900lbs and its holding perfect, not even one issue during last season.

2. My current shifting from 1 to 2 and 2 to 3 at around 7700, so i can shift at 8000rpm easy. Best of all i wish to shift at 9000 rpm but i have to change to solid lifters, stock max rpm is 8400 and i dont know about tip at such high rpm.

Old 01-13-2014, 03:36 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MegioN
1. Stronger? Maybe, but nobody except Emre, had never tested tip with more that 1000lbs of torque. I will test this season and write about results.
Now i have 900lbs and its holding perfect, not even one issue during last season.

2. My current shifting from 1 to 2 and 2 to 3 at around 7700, so i can shift at 8000rpm easy. Best of all i wish to shift at 9000 rpm but i have to change to solid lifters, stock max rpm is 8400 and i dont know about tip at such high rpm.
Thanks for the reply sir

Old 01-13-2014, 10:03 PM
theDIMAS is infamous around these parts
Another clutches, modified valve body, tcu tune.
Torque converter modified to make higher stall speed, now is 4000rpm

I had my trans rebuild with similar specs, clutch packs, valve body, tcu tune, higher stall etc... It's back in the shop because it keeps going into Neutral at high torque levels. Did you experience any issues like that? Approx 750whp.

Old 01-13-2014, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by theDIMAS
I had my trans rebuild with similar specs, clutch packs, valve body, tcu tune, higher stall etc... It's back in the shop because it keeps going into Neutral at high torque levels. Did you experience any issues like that? Approx 750whp.
Yes i was having such problems long time ago. That means that your clutch clearance is not proper. Also you should check in tcu tune limits of torque. Set it for at least 1300Nm

Old 01-14-2014, 12:19 AM
salerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud of
Clutch clearance? Can you clarify? My trans box was modded by renntech and holding up at the 650/700whp level for a while; I wonder if im safe from this issue of the trans going into neutral at high torque as well as the tcu limits as I am revamping my fuel system and maxing out my alpha30s with the chance as my motors out. Any more info about that subject would be appreciated Megion

P.S rep points and amazing car.

Last edited by salerno713; 01-14-2014 at 08:36 AM.
Old 01-14-2014, 06:19 AM
Fadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats and good luck with your future setup! Force them to upgrade their dyno

Old 01-14-2014, 03:22 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
0-300 kph in 13.6 is astounding. Congrats.

Scott/Joe - is that a record ? Joe is/was 14.4 or so ?

MK

Old 01-15-2014, 07:56 AM
sideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
I don't care what country he's from. I'm just saying he doesn't have the fastest Porsche. Which is the truth.
he says fastest tiptronic. Can you then please post a tip porsche that has gone faster than 23.669 sec, 370.75 km/h trap speed.

ESmotors tip porsche is surely faster and there might be other tip porsches that are faster. But as far as i know Megions time is the one to beat

Last edited by sideWays_swe; 01-15-2014 at 07:58 AM.
Old 01-15-2014, 08:24 AM
Thenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of light
I think the issue is the NON-distinction between QUICKEST and FASTEST. Megion says he has the "FASTEST TIP PORSCHE" and then talks about his time. Well "fastest" is in regards to the trap speed. And ES Motors has gone faster right? "Quickest" is in regards to E/T. I'm not sure if he has the Quickest time, I think he might

Old 01-15-2014, 09:54 AM
AMS
Former Vendor
AMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond repute
Sergey

We wanted to say congrats on another great accomplishment.

We are please to be a part of the build and look forward to seeing you push forward with that beautiful Porsche.

please let us know if you need anything

Kind Regards
Larry H.

Old 01-15-2014, 01:35 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
So from what I understand doing a quick search there are some Lambos doing the mile in under 21 seconds and one Ford GT that did 280+ MPH. Is there any Porsche (or GTR or Vette or anything else for that matter) anywhere near these numbers. ???

Old 01-15-2014, 01:45 PM
gurayTT is infamous around these parts
Esmotor run 1 mile or 1/4 faster? No, so stop plz. They hold 100-200, 60-130 and 100-150 records
Esmotor team has much faster car's than this car you are already telling us esmotor has record of 60-130 100-150 100-200 what's left then to be faster then your's ?

Old 01-15-2014, 03:32 PM
Thenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gurayTT
Esmotor team has much faster car's than this car you are already telling us esmotor has record of 60-130 100-150 100-200 what's left then to be faster then your's ?
Quicker, not faster, is the issue here.

Old 01-15-2014, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by longboarder
So from what I understand doing a quick search there are some Lambos doing the mile in under 21 seconds and one Ford GT that did 280+ MPH. Is there any Porsche (or GTR or Vette or anything else for that matter) anywhere near these numbers. ???
Not even close

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Video: world fastest Porsche 911 Tiptronic — Turbo DT1200R