997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Does anyone offer flexifuel ecu for Porsche?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2014, 07:03 AM
supbimm6 is a glorious beacon of lightsupbimm6 is a glorious beacon of lightsupbimm6 is a glorious beacon of lightsupbimm6 is a glorious beacon of lightsupbimm6 is a glorious beacon of lightsupbimm6 is a glorious beacon of light
Proefi or Aem infinity is the way to go if you wanna run ethanol. You will also need a good tune to go with it. My brother is running pro efi in his car and it is an amazing ECU and the best part the tune is $900.
I will be running AEM Infinity on my 1krwhp Supra very soon. I hear excellent things about both platforms

Old 01-30-2014, 07:15 AM
Stroker is infamous around these parts
Does it work on a street car with can communication
and every other control unit in the car?
I think only syvecs is able to do so
At the moment.

Old 01-30-2014, 07:23 AM
supbimm6 is a glorious beacon of lightsupbimm6 is a glorious beacon of lightsupbimm6 is a glorious beacon of lightsupbimm6 is a glorious beacon of lightsupbimm6 is a glorious beacon of lightsupbimm6 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Stroker
At the moment.
The ECU is so good it runs just like stock form with all functional buttons.

Old 01-30-2014, 04:53 PM
Mit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Stroker
At the moment.
There are a few cars running the ProEFI strictly to control engine functions while maintaining the OEM CAN Features (NAV, Sound System, ABS, etc)... Off the top of my mind, prodigymb, layinback, topgun, 2swoosh and the BBi Project King Kong all run ProEFI/Flex Fuel on their 996, EVOMS ran it on their 997 Project Mayhem & Megion tried the ProEFI on his 997, but he had trouble getting it to work with the Tiptronic so he's using the Syvecs ECM but ProEFI's Ignition Coils -- Pretty sure both 997 cars are running C16, not E85 .

Full Flex Fuel Options = ProEFI & Syvecs, both officially support the 996/997 Turbo (and GT2) platforms. But I'm sure the AEM Infinity could get you a custom harness made up.

Last edited by Mit_Boost; 01-30-2014 at 05:33 PM.
Old 01-30-2014, 11:26 PM
Stroker is infamous around these parts
Okay, thats new to me.
It thought syvecs is the only one who could
maintain all functions like in the road car
except the engine, sorry!

Does anyone new the proefi prize
and where then difference to the one
from syvecs is technical wise.
- but it is also only for non vtg cars, right?

David

Last edited by Stroker; 01-30-2014 at 11:28 PM.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:14 AM
Undercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond reputeUndercover Tuning has a reputation beyond repute
we offer stand alone on pro efi to run true flex fuel

contact us as we have installed and tuned many 996 997 turbo set ups to run flex fuel and offer the best pricing on the pro efi units!

undercoverperformanceinc@gmail.com