997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Longboarder at Shift-S3ctor Airstrip Attack 5 - Run Videos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 02:39 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Longboarder at Shift-S3ctor Airstrip Attack 5 - Run Videos

This weekend (April 19th and 20th) I attended the Shift S3ctor Airstrip Attack at Coalinga Airstrip in Central Cali.

It was an awesome event as usual...the Shift S3ctor guys really do this well. There was a bunch of cool people in attendance including some of our own forum members. These events are awesome. Hopefully all of you will have a chance to attend one of these.

Anyway...on to the vids!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ9k...ature=youtu.be

Old 04-22-2014, 02:46 PM
ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !
About time..

Old 04-22-2014, 02:51 PM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Man how do you get this thing edited so fast!? I'm going to start paying you to do mine lmao.

Great runs bro, your car is much stronger than it was at willow. It was a blast hanging with you and the other guys at the event.

Great video once again!!

Old 04-22-2014, 02:57 PM
Former Vendor
Emmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond reputeEmmanuele Design has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by yumaverick
Man how do you get this thing edited so fast!? I'm going to start paying you to do mine lmao.

Great runs bro, your car is much stronger than it was at willow. It was a blast hanging with you and the other guys at the event.

Great video once again!!
Right?! Pretty sure I saw him running back to Best Western to start editing

Nice runs and great footage, as always! Looking forward to seeing some 60-130 times on race gas.

Old 04-22-2014, 03:25 PM
akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !
Great video as always, looked like a lot of fun. Gotta ask, how did the intercoolers hold up on the runs?

Old 04-22-2014, 03:37 PM
mattgarrett is a jewel in the roughmattgarrett is a jewel in the roughmattgarrett is a jewel in the roughmattgarrett is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the vids!

Old 04-22-2014, 03:51 PM
kenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond repute
Adam, another great video!!! This time you added HUMOR!!!! (Aside from beating cars with 200+ stated wheel HP)
It is amazing to see how much faster your car is now compared to Anthony's and mine.

Old 04-22-2014, 05:13 PM
Forujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to all
Your posts are great. thanks. Nice to see those .1's getting down the track. Who decides if the run is dig or roll? Is that location as desolate as it appears?

Old 04-22-2014, 05:15 PM
ronole has much to be proud ofronole has much to be proud ofronole has much to be proud ofronole has much to be proud ofronole has much to be proud ofronole has much to be proud ofronole has much to be proud ofronole has much to be proud ofronole has much to be proud ofronole has much to be proud of
Fantastic as usual!

Old 04-22-2014, 05:38 PM
Former Vendor
Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by longboarder
This weekend (April 19th and 20th) I attended the Shift S3ctor Airstrip Attack at Coalinga Airstrip in Central Cali.

It was an awesome event as usual...the Shift S3ctor guys really do this well. There was a bunch of cool people in attendance including some of our own forum members. These events are awesome. Hopefully all of you will have a chance to attend one of these.

Anyway...on to the vids!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ9k...ature=youtu.be
I'm sure it's quite obvious that I love these videos showing what our tuning can do.

But most of all, I am just glad to see you out there have the time of your life in one hell of a car. Great runs, I will definitely see you at the next one.

Old 04-22-2014, 06:07 PM
kenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond reputekenromero has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kenromero
Adam, another great video!!! This time you added HUMOR!!!! (Aside from beating cars with 200+ stated wheel HP)
It is amazing to see how much faster your car is now compared to Anthony's and mine.

I meant 200+HP more than you!!!

Old 04-22-2014, 06:38 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Here's a pretty cool vid of my run against the ESS supercharged built motor M3. The camera was actually being controlled remotely by the passenger in MY car. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpDGr...ature=youtu.be

Old 04-22-2014, 07:11 PM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Great videos, thanks for sharing

Old 04-22-2014, 07:41 PM
nuclearfishin is a jewel in the roughnuclearfishin is a jewel in the roughnuclearfishin is a jewel in the roughnuclearfishin is a jewel in the rough
Those are great vids, thanks for sharing! To the guys at GIAC, what do I need to do to break into the 9's? I love my GIAC tune, but I don't recall the 9 second tune as being an option for my car.

Originally Posted by Austin@GIAC
I'm sure it's quite obvious that I love these videos showing what our tuning can do.

But most of all, I am just glad to see you out there have the time of your life in one hell of a car. Great runs, I will definitely see you at the next one.

Old 04-22-2014, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by longboarder
Here's a pretty cool vid of my run against the ESS supercharged built motor M3. The camera was actually being controlled remotely by the passenger in MY car. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpDGr...ature=youtu.be
That is a great video!! How was all that taken? Which M3 was it, Terry's?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Longboarder at Shift-S3ctor Airstrip Attack 5 - Run Videos