997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Protosport sachs stage 3 with lwfw pics and review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 03:12 PM
Brooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond repute
Bmc filters...sound awsome

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	635.6 KB
ID:	386333  
Old 06-11-2014, 03:16 PM
Brooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond repute
One more I think

Views:	79
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	386341  
Old 06-11-2014, 03:22 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Brooklyn boosting
One more I think

Again, just gorgeous!

That was the exact color set up (with the ceramics) I was between before I picked up my current 997!

Nice

Old 06-11-2014, 03:23 PM
It's funny with all this speed it's the little things i enjoy

Views:	68
Size:	744.0 KB
ID:	386342  
Old 06-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by Bobbyfali
Again, just gorgeous!

That was the exact color set up (with the ceramics) I was between before I picked up my current 997!

Nice
Thanks bobby I'm really enjoying the car...it's real special....I've driven quite a few cars but have to say the initial bite these brakes are insane.....btw that's quite the build you have there how much track time do you get in

Old 06-12-2014, 01:16 AM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
Hope your clutch keeps ya happy. It grabbed hard and made shifting through the gears aggressively really fun.

I had the same setup with LWFW and the noise just drove me crazy. Especially going up hills in lower rpms. I'm sure observers thought the car was falling apart. Ended up getting rid of it in the end. It isn't for everybody.

Old 06-12-2014, 02:42 AM
Najis997 is just really niceNajis997 is just really niceNajis997 is just really niceNajis997 is just really nice
For Me the Sachs stage 3 is so not what i wanted!! the car released at the top of the clutch and is very hard to slip it on a drag strip just too harsh for me!

Old 06-12-2014, 05:55 AM
There are times were it does rattle I just keep the Rpms up.. It's not a daily driver so when I take it out I drive the crap out of it... I have. 500 miles on it and the noise is only noticeable when the ac is on and at idle .. If it gets to loud you can just step on the clutch or rev motor to reset at idle...not that bad to be honest

Old 06-12-2014, 06:00 AM
Originally Posted by Najis997
For Me the Sachs stage 3 is so not what i wanted!! the car released at the top of the clutch and is very hard to slip it on a drag strip just too harsh for me!
No issue launching.. After I broke it in for 250 miles it's been a happy camper... Very easy

Old 06-12-2014, 06:13 AM
Originally Posted by Brooklyn boosting
No issue launching.. After I broke it in for 250 miles it's been a happy camper... Very easy
Just to be clear this is not a puck clutch

Old 06-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Squat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to behold
Do your wheels have black "inserts" or shading instead of the usual gray?

Old 06-12-2014, 10:31 AM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Squat
Do your wheels have black "inserts" or shading instead of the usual gray?
I have the same wheels and they have the black wheel option. The "inserts" are black instead of the stock gunmetal. I think it was a $1300 option.

Old 06-12-2014, 10:39 AM
Squat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to behold
Any pics? Id like to see how it looks...

Old 06-12-2014, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by Johnny DB
I have the same wheels and they have the black wheel option. The "inserts" are black instead of the stock gunmetal. I think it was a $1300 option.
I didn't know that was a option....nice touch

Views:	54
Size:	840.1 KB
ID:	386703  
Old 06-12-2014, 01:37 PM
93ls1rx7 Is a GOD !93ls1rx7 Is a GOD !93ls1rx7 Is a GOD !93ls1rx7 Is a GOD !93ls1rx7 Is a GOD !93ls1rx7 Is a GOD !93ls1rx7 Is a GOD !93ls1rx7 Is a GOD !93ls1rx7 Is a GOD !93ls1rx7 Is a GOD !93ls1rx7 Is a GOD !
Yeah I have the black insert option too. Good breakup of the wheel and a nice accent

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Protosport sachs stage 3 with lwfw pics and review