997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Help with PPI and clear bra in Plain City OH (near Columbus)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2016, 10:06 AM
CTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond repute
Help with PPI and clear bra in Plain City OH (near Columbus)

I'm happy to say that I am the new owner of a 2008 911tt provided it passes a PPI.

Can anyone tell me a great (not just good ) place for a PPI and clear bra installation that's not to far out of Plain City OH?

Thank you for any suggestions you might have.

Dan

Old 03-30-2016, 10:09 AM
CTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond reputeCTDan has a reputation beyond repute
My new beauty

Attached Images  
Old 03-30-2016, 10:46 AM
dassArse is infamous around these parts
Congrats. There is a place right by you across from the tennis club. Forgot name Did an ooookay job. Esoteric detail in new Albany is the place to go. Find my review on rennlist

Old 03-30-2016, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by dassArse
Congrats. There is a place right by you across from the tennis club. Forgot name Did an ooookay job. Esoteric detail in new Albany is the place to go. Find my review on rennlist
Thanks for the response.
I'll look up the location for Esoteric and see how far it is from Plain City. (I live in Kansas City and want to get the car protected the day I pick it up.)

Dan

Old 03-30-2016, 11:59 AM
Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !
I know stuff near Akron, Ohio so not much help... But great pick up, beautiful color! Enjoy!!

Old 03-30-2016, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by Kricci
I know stuff near Akron, Ohio so not much help... But great pick up, beautiful color! Enjoy!!
Thanks!
I'm pretty sure I've agreed to pay to much for the car, but it's the right color and the right options with the right miles.... Kinda hard for me to duplicate, so I splurged.

Dan

Old 03-30-2016, 04:40 PM
Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by danhaug70
Thanks!
I'm pretty sure I've agreed to pay to much for the car, but it's the right color and the right options with the right miles.... Kinda hard for me to duplicate, so I splurged.

Dan
If it's exactly what you want then there's definitely a price to be paid for that - usually you have to settle for something here or there, so if this is just what you wanted, there is no shame!

Glad you are happy - very cool color and must be rare as I've never seen another 997 turbo in that color.

Enjoy!!

Old 03-30-2016, 05:40 PM
cdk4219 is a name known to allcdk4219 is a name known to allcdk4219 is a name known to allcdk4219 is a name known to allcdk4219 is a name known to allcdk4219 is a name known to all
Check with audion19s he will be the fella who will know about both

Old 03-30-2016, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by Kricci
If it's exactly what you want then there's definitely a price to be paid for that - usually you have to settle for something here or there, so if this is just what you wanted, there is no shame!

Glad you are happy - very cool color and must be rare as I've never seen another 997 turbo in that color.

Enjoy!!
Not sure about rare, but out of 5 previous 911's, 4 of them were Arctic silver, so it was time for something different.
I think I'll be happy with the car. It's a low mile car that I hope is all I think it is.

Should know next week if all goes well.

Old 03-30-2016, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by cdk4219
Check with audion19s he will be the fella who will know about both
I'll look him up!
Thanks.

Old 03-30-2016, 07:52 PM
Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !
I am in Columbus which is 15 min from Plain City. I would get a PPI from MAG. Talk to Ron in Porsche service. He is the best. Takes care of my turbo and my wifed Cayenne GTS. Question.....why does the car have inspection stickers in the windshield corner. Those are not Ohio.

P.S. Midwestern Auto Group (MAG) is 5 miles from Plain City.

Last edited by Marpir821; 03-30-2016 at 07:55 PM.
Old 03-30-2016, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Marpir821
Question.....why does the car have inspection stickers in the windshield corner. Those are not Ohio
I have no idea.....
Hmmm

Old 03-31-2016, 04:19 PM
Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by danhaug70
I have no idea.....
Hmmm
That weird. We do not do inspections and we do not have those sticker in our windows. If you want me to go check it out this weekend let me know. Its right down the street.

Marcus

Old 03-31-2016, 05:15 PM
Question.....why does the car have inspection stickers in the windshield corner. Those are not Ohio.

P.S. Midwestern Auto Group (MAG) is 5 miles from Plain City.
Yep i noticed the same thing - looks like Virginia or something IIRC - maybe the guy moved there recently or it was purchased from a dealer there.

Car looks really clean though.

Old 03-31-2016, 08:07 PM
That weird. We do not do inspections and we do not have those sticker in our windows. If you want me to go check it out this weekend let me know. Its right down the street.

Marcus
That's a very generous offer... Thank you.

I think I have figured out the mystery sticker on the windshield.
The car came from a dealer in PA. I'll bet they inspected it when it was sold.

I think at this point I'm comfortable with the seller and the shop doing the PPI and I'd hate to put you out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Help with PPI and clear bra in Plain City OH (near Columbus)