997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

RT12 - work in progress

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 09:04 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Are they throwing in the new GT3 seats or the ones from the 996?
Good luck with everything, you'll have so much fun in Europe with that thing!

Old 05-11-2006, 10:24 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Your RT12 is done, you can come and pick it up any time . Here is picture of your finished car! enjoy!!!

Old 05-11-2006, 10:27 PM
cynicali is infamous around these parts
d a y u m. that is one hot freakin ride.

Old 05-12-2006, 12:28 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
thats so hot

Old 05-12-2006, 12:32 AM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Can you picture his white RT12 with black wheels, ohhhhhhh myyyyy! You are one lucky man, I'll bet the anticipation is killing you, its killing me!

-Markus-

Old 05-12-2006, 01:46 AM
Erik has a spectacular aura aboutErik has a spectacular aura about
Congratulations to your HAND BUILT Ruf car!

Excellent choice of options! I hope to see it one day.

Old 05-12-2006, 02:20 AM
hesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nice
Originally Posted by AdamT
Yep RUF have a paint shop where they do all their cars.

JV,

The car looks incredible...cant wait to see it!

all the best
adam
will you make it to Pfaffenhausen and the 'Ring in July? I'd love to experience a ride in your legendary CTR!

Old 05-12-2006, 02:24 AM
hesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nice
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Are they throwing in the new GT3 seats or the ones from the 996?
Good luck with everything, you'll have so much fun in Europe with that thing!
from the 996. actually we were interested in the carbon fiber versions of the seats. but Ruf said that the price premium didn't justify the marginal weight savings.

we all know that Ruf are not cheap, so i guess its still a nice feeling when they actually recommend ways that you can keep the costs down, instead of agreeing to every more expensive option available. there were at least one or two other examples of options we were considering, but Ruf said it would cost a lot more and they would be happy to supply them, but said that there's really no need.

Old 05-12-2006, 02:54 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Can't wait to see the finished pictures of this beast!

Old 05-12-2006, 07:04 AM
AdamT has a spectacular aura aboutAdamT has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by hesperus
will you make it to Pfaffenhausen and the 'Ring in July? I'd love to experience a ride in your legendary CTR!
Of course, it would be my pleasure

Old 05-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Who let the dogs out...
Adrift is infamous around these parts
That car should be all kinds of fun. Enjoy.

Old 05-12-2006, 01:57 PM
Schuepbach is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by AdamT
Of course, it would be my pleasure
the RUF intern team unites!! Also hesperus I can't wait to see your car when I head in 2 weeks, its looks amazing so far!!

Old 05-12-2006, 06:19 PM
shonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to behold
ruf recieves their (your) cars in white primer from porsche. everything thereafter is done at pfaffenhausen by ruf. every ruf therefore is unique as they do not have standard colors , upholstery, stitching, even wheels and brakes. if they have an unspecified question they will err on the side of LIGHT.
carlos

Old 05-12-2006, 08:54 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
speechless......you are experiencing a once in a lifetime, handbuilt perfection, shattering performance, outstanding value, priceless experience...

enjoy every second of it...i know I would....(and hope to someday...)

congrats man, enjoy it in the best of health !

Old 05-12-2006, 09:53 PM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
White is the coolest color on these, you will need to post more pics when yours is done!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RT12 - work in progress