997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

RT12 - ready for pick-up!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 11:25 AM
997TT HKG is infamous around these parts
Lovely! That's one of a kind! Loves those hot wheels....are they the same ones from OZ-wheels italy?

Old 12-16-2006, 12:04 PM
hesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nice
Originally Posted by DJ
any updated pics?
yes sir!

well ok, actually not new photos per se, just dug out from my hard drive. hopefully you like 'em.

Hey Leon... your turn now!!!

Old 12-16-2006, 12:25 PM
Erik has a spectacular aura aboutErik has a spectacular aura about
I just saw the Audi R8 in white and was amazed by this "new" color.

But the Rt12...wow! Stunning, again.

Would love to see Leon's black beast beside it, a nightmare to capture a good photo of a white and a black car, but I'd love to see it.

Last edited by Erik; 12-16-2006 at 12:30 PM.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:23 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Hands down the hottest 997 on the planet your white RT12 - nothing in my eyes compares - wow!
DJ

PS - are you enjoying the GT3 at all ?

Old 12-16-2006, 03:28 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
hesperus, Love your RT12, I like how you choose the traditional Ruf Cloth interior looks cool and added a flavour with the White Dashboard and PCM! +1 thanks for sharing.

Old 12-16-2006, 03:31 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Erik
I just saw the Audi R8 in white and was amazed by this "new" color.

But the Rt12...wow! Stunning, again.

Would love to see Leon's black beast beside it, a nightmare to capture a good photo of a white and a black car, but I'd love to see it.
I am considering the R8, Well I think the RS4 engine is kind of a drawback, I wish they have it the RS6's engine at least it has turbo's that you can benefit from when modfying the engine, Leon's Rt12 ios very different compared to the white one.

Leon's interior looks like the one from the Lp640.

Old 12-16-2006, 03:31 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
I LOVE IT!!! .... Is painting the side skirt under the doors WHITE an option?

Old 12-16-2006, 07:42 PM
Stephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura about
The RT12 is incredibly beautiful in white!

Old 12-16-2006, 09:02 PM
hesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nice
Originally Posted by DarioTexas
I LOVE IT!!! .... Is painting the side skirt under the doors WHITE an option?
i've thought about that actually. it could be done of course, but... i have a feeling that the car would look even tubbier than it is if that were done.

you can swee how bloated and "overweight" it looks, next to the GT3, which looks so lithe and mean. kinda like a heavyweight fighter next to a middleweight.

painting the sideskirts might make the car look TOO bulked up... I dunno... what do you guys think?

Old 12-16-2006, 09:22 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by hesperus
i've thought about that actually. it could be done of course, but... i have a feeling that the car would look even tubbier than it is if that were done.

you can swee how bloated and "overweight" it looks, next to the GT3, which looks so lithe and mean. kinda like a heavyweight fighter next to a middleweight.

painting the sideskirts might make the car look TOO bulked up... I dunno... what do you guys think?
Paint them for sure, it'll make the car look lower and even more aggressive...Beautiful car BTW

Lou

Old 12-16-2006, 09:32 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hesperus

I'm not sure either, I kind of like it the way it is...

Old 12-16-2006, 10:35 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
I'm not sure either, I kind of like it the way it is...
Paint them for SURE ...

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ht=White+Dario

Old 12-16-2006, 10:40 PM
GHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these partsGHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these parts
That white Rt12 is definitely the hottest P-Car I have ever seen. Period.

Old 12-16-2006, 10:55 PM
Stephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura about
I agree with Felix, keep it the way it is. IMO looks better this way.

Old 12-16-2006, 10:58 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
White RT12 is GOD, no joke! White R8 isnt bad either, hmm!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RT12 - ready for pick-up!