997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

RT12 - ready for pick-up!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 05:30 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
C'mon hesperus...have some great fun!
maybe while I'm writing that post you'd be driving the car yet...

Old 08-22-2006, 09:22 PM
TurboAWD is infamous around these parts
Hesperus must be having so much fun that he forgot all about us.

Old 08-22-2006, 10:13 PM
MattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud of
congrats, beautiful Porsche.

Old 08-23-2006, 12:58 AM
hesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nice
Originally Posted by TurboAWD
Hesperus must be having so much fun that he forgot all about us.
of course not!

but it was raining cats and dogs all day here in pfaffenhausen! coming down in buckets, and didn't trust myself to have restraint in such conditions... so wasn't able to drive the car!!!

it is however 7AM here, and the weather looks beetter! so i am off to drive, by hook or by crook!

in the meantime, here are some pics i snapped yesterday while taking the grand tour Ruf's oh-so-friendly and accomodating Mr. Marc Bongers.

our car with another customer car in the showroom:

Ruf's demonstrator RT12

really unique interior on this tiptronic RT12 (pics don't do it justice)

sad attempt at a fancy shot

remote reservoirs on our car

Old 08-23-2006, 03:45 AM
Axis is infamous around these parts
Congratulations Hesperus! Snap more pics! Beautiful car and enjoy it in good health!

Old 08-23-2006, 05:02 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
I have to admit that white is simply ways better than silver!
Very good...
you'll definetely have time to drive it

Old 08-23-2006, 05:05 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! More pics please!

Old 08-23-2006, 06:07 AM
Banned
|Adeel is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MattM
congrats, beautiful Porsche.
Don't want to be a jerk, but it's a RUF

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that RUF is registered in Germany as a car maker, and each car has its own chassisnumber etc.

Old 08-23-2006, 06:45 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
Yeah!!! mo'picts please!!!

Old 08-23-2006, 08:45 AM
Originally Posted by Cognac
Yeah!!! mo'picts please!!!
yeah c'mon guy!
Hey Cognac you got a new sweet avatar from PorscheFanatic...congrats

Old 08-23-2006, 08:54 AM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
INCREDIBLE!

I also would LOVE to see some more pics especially of Ruf's facilities (if pics are permitted of course).

Also I see that you had the seats changed to GT3 seats. That's great!

Thanks hesperus and congrats again!

Old 08-23-2006, 01:43 PM
hesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nice
ok, more pics here then...

i took a bunch of shots of the facilities, but let me check with Ruf first how much I can show. They were very very accomodating, letting me take pictures of almost anything i wanted (partly perhaps because i am a customer, and partly because i am a motoring journalist in my spare time as well).

of course there were certain customer cars that were strictly off limits to be photographed-- not so much because Ruf wanted to be secretive about the cars, as much as because the customers that owned the cars specificially requested no photos.

CTR, R-Turbo and CTR2 (drool!)

outside the main shop

almost like a porsche/ruf museum in the parking lot

one more of the CTR2 (OZ forged magnesium wheels too!)

Old 08-23-2006, 01:48 PM
turbo_freak is infamous around these parts
siiick, more pics, more pics please

Old 08-23-2006, 01:49 PM
and yes...

it was a lovely day today, the weather cooperated nicely, the rolling country roads around Pfaffenhausen are truly wonderful to drive on, so finally after months of waiting, we finally got to drive her!

pics first... driving impressions later. but... suffice to say, the car has more than exceeded our expectations! it has lived up to all the hype, and then some!

Old 08-23-2006, 02:00 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by hesperus
What are those on the rear of your car? Looks like they taped the plate up there?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RT12 - ready for pick-up!