997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

To G or not to G?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 12:52 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iLLM3
What kind of problems did you have with the Gallardo>??? And any prob's with the CGT at all? Just wondering!
Im willing to guess he had an early model, as if you check my board, youll find they are trouble free. I know people with 30K+ miles, without issue.

Old 09-13-2006, 01:08 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Im willing to guess he had an early model, as if you check my board, youll find they are trouble free. I know people with 30K+ miles, without issue.
Nicee, that's why i found it quite odd, havent heard of any issues really with the Gallardo's! Man i love them, trying to pick one up

Old 09-13-2006, 02:32 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
I have never been a fan of the Lambo. The car is just so damn symmetrical. From the side I tend to like it OK but from the front the thing is hideous with those goofy *** shaped air vents. I guess I am in the minority here but I would take the 997TT without hesitation over the Spyder OR the G coupe.

btw, the Lambo G is one of the best SOUNDING cars I think I have ever heard short of an F1.

Old 09-13-2006, 02:42 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by drjoe
I would get the G....it looks like a Stealth fighter aircraft driving down the street...

DrJoe, Id take your GT2 in your avatar over either one!!! Holy batsh!t that car is nuts.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.